{week + end rewind}

/
2 Comments
Happy Tuesday! I was lucky enough to have a long weekend and thus a short work week this week - 1 day!
The kids had colds last week that are lingering a little, mainly when they lay down at night so hopefully we can say goodbye to those completely this week!

We had a couple chilly walks last week and most of the time the kids stayed hibernating in their stroller bubble. Delainey wearing a coat that was mine and being a goof.


Tuesday night Mom and I went to a Barre class that Crystal was teaching and had a great time and good butt burn!



Thursday we ventured out so Ryder and I could get our flu shots. Delainey already had hers when she has her 4 year shots. Ry didn't even cry, such a trooper. I kept Delainey home from swimming on Thursday because of her cough and she was not impressed!



Checking the front door for mail is always a joint effort now!


Found this when I crawled into bed after teaching Surf Thursday night! :)


Friday I was able to join Delainey for a speech session {thank you Mom & Dad for going with Ryder to gymnastics}. I told Delainey I wasn't sure she should stay for preschool and she burst into tears and told me I never let her do anything fun! ha I laughed at her pretty hard. 
Her teacher said she'd call me if she thought she needed to go home so from there I went to a meeting at Vivo - more about this to come but I am pretty excited about this collaboration. 


Then I was off to teach my first Friday Surf class {thanks Mom & Dad for having the kids}. I was lucky enough to have both friends {Thanks Delle} and family {Thanks J, Troy & Krink} come to class! There was mainly new surfers in class which is always fun. 


Saturday we took the kids to their very first movie in the theaters - Masha & the bear. On Saturdays at 11am at select Cineplex Theaters you can watch family favorite for $2.99 a person {kids 3 and under are free!} so for $9 we figured if they didn't last we could call it a win.
They were SO excited when the movie started and they saw the size of the screen. They also ate their weight in popcorn! Ryder was done after about 45 minutes and had fun playing with his chair, D did pretty darn good - they both surprised us since they've never sat through an entire movie before!


Debbie offered to come watch the kids so Justin and I were able to sneak out for dinner to The Keg downtown {thanks for the GC for me birthday Nana!} and had a great date night. And then we stayed up too late chatting with Debbie when we got home! ha


Sunday we ventured out to Canmore for a little hike. It was a beautiful day so we thought we'd take advantage before we get more snow and it gets too cold.


Sweatshirt: The Happiest Collection, Leggings: Mountain Moves

I am so glad we took both backpacks because there were some sketchy spots {where I thought we'd almost have to turn back!} but we made it safely.



We hiked to Grassi Lakes and it was so pretty at the top {we did the hard trail up and the easy trail down}. We will definitely have to go back in the summer. 










We got home in time for naps and then made home made pizza for dinner. 

Related Posts

2 comments:

Bex said...

You guys keep so busy!
Can't wait to hear more about your collaboration!

Liam always sat way better in a movie at the theatre than at home. He loves it.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Such a beautiful hike! I never thought of going to there in the winter since I am a wimp in the cold! haha.
Excited to hear more about your collab - I just Googled who they are!