{three things Thursday}

/
4 Comments
You guys: I can't believe it's already August. I'm not ready to say it out loud yet for the fear of crying but I go back to work in 18 days. Man I love summer and because of that it's been very hard to sit down at the computer and blog - in case you haven't noticed. ;) 

{one}
We leave for the lake tomorrow morning and I don't know who is more excited - myself, the kids or the dog. It's the best weekend of the summer - Regatta - and the even better part is Gran is at the lake this weekend to share it with us!


{two}
Ryder has been napping in his DockATot [in his crib] and he always looks so cute ad cozy in it. He calls it his boat and he ask "boat pease" before naps. Here's hoping this helps with his transition into a big boy bed eventually. Or never. He has also insisted on sitting on the potty twice this week telling me he's going to poop. No dice. Where did my baby go?!

sleepsac: Wee Urban

{three}


 I recently received this top in the mail from Pink Blush and it's so pretty. The photos don't really do the colors justice - it's so bright and perfect for summer. I LOVE tassels, and of course the off shoulder style!


I wore it on our date night this past weekend with jean shorts and a pair of gladiator sandals that I have had forever. It was a hot evening but the top is nice and airy and perfect for that beer tasting bloat too. ;)



PS. How fun is this alley we found?! And I am wearing a size small.


This top is still available HERE and you can use code FALLINLOVE for 20% off your order from Pink Blush
Reminder: They have cutest and trendiest maternity clothes I found as well as Maternity Plus, Women's and Women's Plus sections to shop from! I'm starting to think about our family photo outfits already and the site is getting ready for fall too - loving this high neck dress, this crochet sleeve cold shoulder dress top as well as this yellow cross front tassel top

Disclaimer: Top c/o PinkBlush Style Ambassador but as always, all thoughts and reviews are 100% my ownThank you again Pink Blush! 

Related Posts

4 comments:

Bex said...

LOVE those photos! What a cool alley!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I can't believe it's August either! I can't believe you go back to work in less than 3 weeks. Yikes! Summer went so darn fast. It always does, though! That top is so pretty!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I hear you on the blog thing! I've been a tad absent these days too, but it's worth it :)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

What a cool alley! That is too cute that Ry asks to go in his "boat"! Sully was in his crib until almost three....so no rush! haha ;)