{summer staple}

/
1 Comments

When you think of summer staples one of the first things I know I think of is sunglasses. I love sunglasses and having a few pairs to choose from to compliment my outfit but I am quite an expert at losing sunglasses. With that being said, I never spend much on mine but usually you get what you pay for and they break before I actually have time to lose them!

That was until I got my hands on a pair of Cayo glasses. They are easily my new favorite pair that I own and they won't break the bank. Plus they are fun, stylish, super light weight and polarized.

Cayo Eyewear has a goal is to provide affordable yet sturdy sunglasses for the explorer and traveler. Their shades are made from strong materials that won't give up when exposed to the elements. 

I like that the site states the size of each of the frames and some frames actually float which would be a great selling point for some people along with our summer adventures on the boat or stand up paddle board!

Justin chose the Oahu Silver. They are polarized and only $46. I love the wood frames, mirrored lenses and the classic shape, plus they look great on him.



My glasses are the Sardinia Blue and they are so popular that they are sold out at the moment but also come in Black, Brown {these are on their way to my house!} and Green. They are totally different than anything I own with the light wood frames and bright blue lenses and I get compliments on them all the time. {$78}




I can honestly say these are my absolutely favorite sunglasses right now - they stay put on my nose, are comfortable and you can't beat the price. I also have my eye on the Kalymnos Green and the Cayo de Agua Blue - so fun.


Cayo also has incredible customer service and stands behind their products with a great return/exchange policy as well as a warranty.

Now for the real treat!
My friends at Cayo Eyewear are giving my readers $15 off your choice of shades using the code OURLIFEANDTIMES!

Check them out on Instagram as well as Facebook.

Sunglasses c/o Cayo Eyewear, but as always, all thoughts and reviews are my own. Thank you again Cayo!

Related Posts

1 comment:

Jen Rawson said...

I keep seeing those glasses in your pictures and I love them!