{wedding ready with pink blush}

/
2 Comments

I love weddings. Going to weddings, getting dressed up for weddings and let's be honest - I love planning weddings the most. I wish I could plan a million more! Since that's not going to happen, I will have to settle on attending and planning outfits for weddings! As I have mentioned before, I am loving this seasons off shoulder trend so I knew I wanted to find the perfect summer wedding off shoulder dress for our one and only wedding this summer. As always Pink Blush came through and I loved this dress the minute I saw it on their site.



{I am wearing a small - I actually would say this particular dress runs a bit big but the length increases by 1 inch per size for those taller than myself. It also comes in white floral}

  
The colors are so bright and cheery that it screams summer! It has a string at the waist so you can cinch it in for a more flattering fit. I love the lace detail and think that dressed it up making is perfect for our wedding last weekend. With that said, I am wearing it with my cowboy boots in these photos so if I was hitting up a stampede event this year - this would definitely be my to go outfit!



I also love this Blue Floral Maxi as well as this Pink Pom Trim Maxi as well!


Their products are only available on their site but the prices are very reasonable compared to little boutique shops and they have a huge selection {and the best trendy maternity clothes!}. They also ship quite quickly to Canada as well but note we Canadians now have to pay customs on them and have to pick them up the local post office. Free shipping on all US orders though.


Dress c/o PinkBlush Style Ambassador but as always, all thoughts and reviews are 100% my own. 
Thank you again Pink Blush! 

Related Posts

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sooo pretty! I love the pink blush maternity clothes I got from them and plan to order a dress off their site for my maternity photos in the fall. But since we are doing fall-themed / coloured photos I'm waiting for a few less summery / spring-y dresses to come out :)

Leigh said...

Love the dress! Looks so good on you especially with your brown hair.