{summer fashion}

/
1 Comments


I am a fan of fashion in all the seasons. It seems like I am ready for a wardrobe change right when the seasons change anyways. I love boots, scarves and Grampa sweaters just as much as I love maxi dresses and jean shorts. But there is something about summer fashion that really makes me happy. Maybe it's partly because it means we don't have the dress the kids up into eighteen layers and it takes far less time to get out of the house because we just need to slip on sandals and not worry about a coat! Or maybe it's just the brighter cheerful colors that pop out in the summer.
My latest dress from Pink Blush is one of my new favorites.

Black-Striped Shoulder Floral Dress

It's such a pretty floral and so versatile. Perfect for this season but I totally plan on dragging it into fall with me and pairing it with some tights, boots and a cardigan.



I've worn it with flip flops to the grocery store with the kids {not too short}, to work {top photo} and along the back road at the lake barefoot! ;) It's a nice flowy fit that can definitely be worn day and night.


It also comes in navy, can be worn as a maternity dress and would be perfect for that after baby body as well. I am wearing a size small.

I created this list below a few weeks back so I am certain there are already a load of new arrivals {like this dress and this top}. But on to some other favorites:

This floral knot tee or striped color black baseball tee. They would be great with capris or shorts & your favorite flip flops!


This floral sleeveless maxi or peach racer back maxi would be lovely for markets. I have learned lately how much I love long dresses when out and about with kids.


This mauve tie dye cold should dress or this basic sleeveless maxi dress. It comes in 9 colors and sizes S-3X.


Pink Blush now has some cute active wear pieces like these floral crops & these black mesh accent cropped leggings.




And because everyone needs date night - I am loving this fringed off shoulder top and this teal floral open shoulder blouse. If I could fill my closet with off the shoulder and cold shoulder tops this summer I most certainly would.


I also just recently ordered a dress from them for our only wedding this summer coming up in July. I can't find it on the site anymore so you will just have to wait and see it! :)



Disclaimer: Dress c/o PinkBlush Style Ambassador but as always, all thoughts and reviews are 100% my ownThank you again Pink Blush! 

Related Posts

1 comment:

Amber said...

I have the shirt version of that dress! It was one of the things I got when I did a big maternity clothes order from Pink Blush. I love it!!