{randoms}

/
4 Comments
Happiest of Fridays to you all! This week felt long even though our days were busy so I am eager for the weekend! I've been wearing all long dresses/capris to hide my psoriasis and I am sad I can't wear all my dress. I mean I can but my one shin is really covered and I just don't want to deal with all the questions and sure I am being vain but it looks pretty awful.



Delainey's strawberries are growing and she is very excited to check on them every day! She also wants to wear a dress for dinner every night. :)


The annual Beachbody Summer Sale is on now. Click HERE if you want to see what's up for grabs super cheap {For example Hammer & Chisel is only $55 and 22 Minute Hard Corps is only $40}. 


And also I must mention starting THIS Monday it's Shaun Week on Beachbody On Demand {BOD} - 7 brand new workouts from the one and my only Shaun T. Only 25 minutes each. Click HERE and go to the top left to register for BOD. Prices are HERE {think $3 a week!} and you get full access to ALL Beachbody workout programs ever released!


There is also another new program being released on BOD on the 13th called Shift Shop. It's a 3 week program that starts with 25 minute workouts and builds up to 45 minutes. Chris Downing in the trainer and he's said to be the male version of Chalene Johnson and she is my favorite female BB trainer so you know I will be checking this program out after we finish Shaun Week!
Who wants to join me - other than Justin - cause he has no choice. :)

Have a beautiful weekend! 

Related Posts

4 comments:

Angela Williams said...

Your dresses are seriously just the prettiest!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Can I have all your clothes?! Lol. Hope you have a great weekend!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I hope your psoriasis gets better fast! This is the worst time of year to have to cover up! You poor thing!

I have an annual membership for Beach Body so I will have to try out some of these new workouts! I'm traveling next week so I need to find some body weight ones to do in my hotel room (there is a gym but sometimes it's nice to just get up and not leave your room to workout!).

Ashley said...

Oh I will have to check out some of his work outs this week!!! Thanks for the heads up!! Love that pineapple shirt!!
Have you tried glaxal cream on your psoriasis?