{EIGHT}

/
8 Comments
Who knew 12 years ago that one of my best friends would play match maker to set me up with her co-worker that I had lovingly nicknamed Justin Timberlake. She didn't care for my boyfriend at the time and apparently knew something I didn't - that JT was just what I needed. A few month later a group of us were off to Las Vegas and we had our first photo taken together and the rest is history.



...and in true Alison fashion - many more photos after that! 


We had an incredible wedding...easily one of the best days of my life!



...and the greatest 2 week honeymoon.



Welcoming our first baby was a piece of cake! She was also a whole lot cheaper than the next 2! ha


26 months of trying to get pregnant could have rocked our relationship in the worst way. But we were in it together as we always have been and came out of it with two beautiful babies.



And one incredible little family. As any relationship, we have ups and downs but there is no one I would rather parent with and spend every day with. Marriage is tough - but we are tougher. Here's to a thousands more crazy real life days together. I love you!


Related Posts

8 comments:

Bex said...

So sweet. Happy anniversary!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Happy anniversary you two!!

Rachel Steck said...

LOVE this - Happy Anniversary!!

Amber said...

Happy Anniversary you two! I relate to your story so much <3 sooo happy you are where you are now on your 8th anniversary!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Aw, how sweet! You guys look SO YOUNG in the early photos from your relationship! You still look young, though, of course!! You two definitely have something special! I hope you had a chance to celebrate yesterday!!

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary!

Leigh said...

I still can't get over J's highlights, haha. He should bring those back ;) Happy belated anniversary :)

Ashley said...

I think I say it every year... Justin needs to get those highlights again haha!! Happy belated anniversary guys!! You have been through soo much and are stronger than ever!!