{Friday Tidbits}

/
6 Comments

Happy Friday! We have had a few days of just incredible weather and I needed the sunshine and outdoor time way more than I even knew. We have had the water table out, bathing suits on, Justin washed the deck so our patio furniture is out now and Justin came home from work on Wednesday and immediately started making sangria. It felt like summer and I LOVE it! On to a few tidbits...

Outfits...I'm loving no more tights and leggings weather!




  Our new matching Canada 150 Kristina Benson leggings arrives on Wednesday afternoon and Delainey immediately had us change to match. And then requested Justin our photo as soon as he got home from work...and this happened. Cold grass.


I love the colors in these and I chose her new style yoga crops and they are high waisted {that also can be folded down} and they are so comfortable. They are thick and not see through at all! AND made in Canada.


 I was up at the crack of dawn this morning to join Frock Box on the morning new. It was just a quick less than 5 minute segment but it was such a cool experience to see behind the scenes! I was nervous as they were planning to ask me questions but then they didn't - can't say I was upset about it!!


 How cute are they watching me!? I love that Justin took these. And thank you to Justin for going into work a bit late for me so I could do this!


Jenna {co-founder} asked me last week if I was interested in helping with some Calgary promotional work for Frock Box {they are based in Edmonton} and I said I was happy to if it worked with my schedule.

 Other Mom models Lisa & Sarah, Jenna. Courtney from CTV, Jeanie {other co-founder} and myself.

I loved the outfit Jenna & Jeanie chose for me {and gifted to me!} but these shoes are my favorite! They have zippers on the back so they are so simple to put on and so comfy.


Happy weekend!

Related Posts

6 comments:

Bex said...

That's awesome you were on CTV. I love the whole outfit!

Ashley said...

You did great!! Love how intently the kids are watching haha!!

Rachel Steck said...

Love that striped top with the flower sleeves!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love that I caught you on tv ;) You looked beautiful and I loved your outfit. It cconvinced me to not cancel, and it give it one month. I haven't had good luck the past tw/o :(

Angela Williams said...

I totally need those shoes! and the Canada 150 leggings!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Awww the kids watching you on TV is so sweet! What a fun opportunity! Love the outfit you got (and your other ones of course!) :)