{Thursday Tidbits}

/
4 Comments

We've had one of those weeks so I am ready for the weekend and some family time.We lost an incredibly special man in Justin's family this week. Uncle Gary was a father figure in Justin's life and I am forever grateful for the time I was able to spend with him, get to know him and hear his stories about little Justin. He taught Justin to ride a bike.
He was one of those people that was always trying to make others laugh, he had the best {& goofiest} sense of humor, was always teasing on someone {usually Debbie} and all round was just an awesome guy. Our trips to Vernon just won't be the same and I am sending all my love out there right now. Asbestos sucks. Cancer sucks.

Moving on the lighter topics...outfits from the last few weeks!




If you are local to Calgary and reading this and have yet to visit Glamorgan Bakery, you must go. They have the more amazing cheese buns. They are likely a billion calories but I guarantee you they are 100% worth it. You'll want to eat the whole bag actually. And if we are being honest, the cinnamon buns are incredible as well. I may have eaten both yesterday. Damn staff room snacks.


Michelle from Michelle Anne of Vancouver Island, BC has a cute new line of tees that include 3 variations of this shirt...classy, sassy and + badassy, not at at badassy or a little bit badassy. When she contacted me about showing off one off I was going to go with the logical pick and choose not at all badassy but decided to live a little. I mean I do stay up past 10pm on occasion and I tell Delainey I am eating almonds when in fact it's M&Ms I found stashed in the basement freezer from Halloween. ;) {And I wonder why I don't have abs}

tee: Michelle Anne, kimono: Urban Cowgirl

Always a blooper when Justin is my photographer! :) She offers free shipping too!


Portage and Main has a new Limited Edition Collection to celebrate Canada's 150th and we LOVE it.




These joggers are SO soft and cozy{Ryder is wearing size 6-12 months and his tee is 2T}. I mean they do have hockey sticks on them and that's one of his favorite things. And yes, he is still obsessed with these glasses from Valentine's Day!

Kristina Benson Art also has a Canada 150 collection live on her site and they are beautiful! There is plenty to choose from including leggings, crops, scarves, beanies, kimono, dresses, crop top, kids leggings, cell phone case and more - all with free shipping!



Happy Shopping!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Leigh said...

You were feeling springy with all of your clothes this week! Love all of your outfits. Sorry to hear about Justin's uncle. Give him a hug for us! Have a great Easter weekend!

Bex said...

Loving all your floral outfits!

I need to check out the Portage and Main, Liam could use some Canada stuff!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love your outfits! I have started to add more floral to my closet & it makes me happy ;)
Cinnamon buns are one of my biggest weaknesses. They'll anyways win over an potential ;)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh, I am so, so sorry to hear about Justin's uncle. He sounds like a great man.

Love all your outfits! (as usual! haha). And that blooper photo is awesome!