{Tuesday Tidbits}

/
8 Comments
Happiest of Tuesdays to you! I am wearing my white jeans today because it's spring and guess what?! It's snowing. Of course. But that's ok, it's my last day of work and then I have 12 days at home with my 3 side kicks, I just wish Justin was off with us. Anyways, on to randoms.
Check out my superstar SIL in latest issue of Swerve magazine!


Outfits. I am honestly so sick of my closet. I am hoping spring weather turns that around.



I won a bouquet of flowers from Fleurish {2 locations in Calgary} and they are so pretty and honestly get prettier every day. Plus they are SO springy!



We got the proofs back for preschool photos...
Oh my word. I was not expecting much at all but they are beyond cute. We ordered the 2 left top and bottom but I seriously considered ordering them all.


At the end of the month Justin has been working out with me 5 if not 6 day a week{and encouraging me to workout when I don't feel like it} for 90 days! I am beyond proud of him. Whether he likes it or not I am sharing some before and afters. He is also learning to love some Focus T25 workouts!


Ryder is turning into such a little boy and I just love it. I am already SO excited for this summer with them as they are such buddies.
But I came across these photos and oh my goodness, where did my baby go?!




Related Posts

8 comments:

Leigh said...

I saw Jolie's picture and was like hey I know her! She's famous now ;) Your outfits are always so nice though! My closet feels limited, but for good reason. I'm ready for dresses and skirts without freezing. That bouquet is gorgeous! And so is D in her preschool pictures!

Bex said...

If you ever want to donate your wardrobe, I'd take yours in a heartbeat. I'm also sick of my wardrobe but am trying hard not to buy 'cheap' pieces and saving for good staple pieces that I will have forever and go with everything. But yeah, I'd like to burn everything I own and start over again.

Those flowers are so pretty and omigosh the preschool photos!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love D's photos!! So cute!!
I cleaned my closet out in January and you would not think so but having less is way better! And I mostly love everything in my closet now. I am excited for more spring and summer clothes since it has been a few years since I wore my work summer clothes.

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Omg, don't even talk to me about closets. Mine is the most depressing thing ever. Old clothes, most that don't fit haha. I am in serious need of a shopping spree! ;)

OH MY WORD. D's school photos are so sweet! I adore that bottom left one - that little pose!

That's so great you two have been working out for almost 90 days! Definitely do a post on that (which programs, what time of day, did you change your diet, etc!) :)

Nikki said...

Gah Ryder is so grown up! So handsome! LOVE the photos of D! ADORABLE! Congrats to your sister in law!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Enjoy your 12 days off!! I'm sure they will fly by!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I didn't know Jolie worked at Webber! That's super exciting for her!

You look amazing in everything but I know what it's like when you get bored with your wardrobe. Fingers crossed spring sticks around!!

Oh my word! Those are the cutest preschool pictures!! Little poser!!

Gorgeous flowers!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh my gosh, Delainey is so photogenic! She could be a child model. Seriously!!

I'm so over my winter wardrobe, too. It's too cold to wear light, springy things so I keep wearing tights and just feel blah about my clothes. I need spring to arrive soon. I also need a pair of white jeans but haven't liked anything I'd tried on.