{3 on Thursday}

/
10 Comments
Happy Thursday! I have 2 kids with nasty coughs and runny noses as my side kicks for the day again. We are skipping gymnastics today {don't tell Delainey} in hopes of being better for preschool tomorrow - looks doubtful but we'll see. Yesterday Ryder projectile vomited his smoothie all over our bed while I was putting on clean sheets - oh the irony. He seemed fine before and afterwards so hopefully it was just a fluke. Anyways another at home day for us which is kind of ok with me as it's pretty darn chilly out there, too bad Cruz doesn't think so.

{ONE}
Outfits lately... I am so ready for spring.
^ Kimono c/o Urban Cowgirl/Dress c/o eShakti {wind blowing it through my legs, not a romper!}

{TWO}
Delainey asks to color multiple times a day and she is finally starting to care about staying in the lines! 


{THREE}
We tried Chefs Plate for the first time a few weeks ago after my brother sent a referral code my way. Chefs Plate prepares curated meals that are designed to be balanced and nutritious using specialty seasonal ingredients that are locally sourced and internationally inspired.

I waited a few weeks to find a few meals that would please both Justin and the kids. I chose two 2-person meal plans and went with Chicken Parmesan and Tangy Turkey Stir-Fry. When choosing meals, it tells you how long they take to prepare, the level of difficulty, what they send with that specific meal, if they are dairy/gluten free and how many calories are in each serving.
Our order arrived at our door-step in a refrigerated box that is all 100% recyclable.


You can choose between 2-person meal plans and family meal plans and which day you want it delivered depending on your area. 


Each meal comes in a bag {chicken & turkey were with an ice pack!} with simple step by step recipe cards and all ingredients are already measured out for you. It's super simple to throw together and great for toddlers to help out! Delainey loved it.





Both meals were easy to prepare quickly and definitely delicious. You can check out the pricing HERE. You have the option of choosing 2-4 meals per week, can choose which weeks you want deliveries, skip weeks and cancel at any time.

 Want to try Chefs Plate {must live in Alberta, BC, Ontario, Manitoba} click HERE to get 3 free plates or use my referral code #3platesFromourlifeandtimes

Related Posts

10 comments:

Nikki said...

We use Hello Fresh right now but I thinkI am gonna try Blue Apron or Chefs Plate next.

Bex said...

Aw I hope both kiddos feel better soon. Love all of your outfits!

Leigh said...

Oh no, hope they are feeling better soon!

Rachel Steck said...

Delainey is getting really good at coloring! I hope she and Ryder feel better soon.

Angela Williams said...

Ugh, all colds need to go away!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I'm at home with a sick baby today too! Horrible cough and a fever!
Hope everyone feels better soon!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

We had bad colds earlier this week too! Actually, I felt like death when I woke up Monday, but luckily that was the worst of it. I'm glad it's too cold to care about being stuck at home. D's colouring skills is off the charts! So good!! And love all your outfits! :)

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Sorry to hear your kiddos are sick! Phil caught my cold and had a low grade fever all weekend which made the marriage retreat we went to pretty challenging for him since he felt so awful and just wanted to be in bed. :( I did offer to try to change our retreat to next month but he said we should just go and get it crossed off our to do list.

D's coloring skills are IMPRESSIVE!! Seriously, that is so great, especially for her age!

We did "plated" occasionally last summer. We lived the meals but Phil thought the recipes I tend to make were better and more filling. But I loved not having to meal plan and grocery shop. So I could see us using a service like that again when we have kids!

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

Oh no, sick kids is never fun! It's so much harder when they are sick because the young ones can't tell us exactly how they are feeling! Hope they feel better soon!!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Boo to colds :( Hope the kids are better now!!

Spring can arrive annyyyy time now!

Must try Chef's Plate! A couple times I checked it out they didn't have appealing meals that week so I'll have to keep looking.