{week + end rewind}

/
5 Comments
 Happy Monday! I feel like it was been a busy week. Rewinding back... On Wednesday it was preschool class photos, even though D doesn't go on Wednesday she went to have her photo taken solo and with her class. We practiced a bit at home because this biting the bottom lip is her smile. We shall see how it went! :) All I know is she is pretty darn beautiful.


When she was done we headed South to meet up with Whit, East and Fin for some play time at an indoor playground. The kids all had a blast and Whit and I actually got to chat - Mom win. 

These hats from The Bees Knees {Alberta shop!} arrived right before our walk so they had fun running around in them - too mad you can't hear the squeals. Huge pom poms + twinning = LOVE. PS. They send me one too!




That night I had girls dinner down at The Deane House - oh boy was it delicious.

Thursday morning we were out of the house early for gymnastics. Ryder didn't cry quite as much when we left Delainey this week. I bought Delainey a couple gymnastics bodysuits off a facebook group and she looks ridiculously cute!


She is doing so great and just loves it!


 ^ Tee c/o The Bees Knees

After class Mom and one of our family friends came over so we could visit and meet her sweet little baby girl. It was a nice visit and baby snuggles is always ok with me.
Afternoon runs.



I taught Surf that night and had a great class - I am starting to feel more and more confident. 

Friday the snow started! Boo. Delainey had preschool so this snuggly boy and I shoveled the walks as I knew Justin would be late getting home.


After "naps" - neither really napped, I delivered the kids to my parents for a sleepover. Cruz and I went for a nice solo walk and the sun actually came out! I watched Grey's Anatomy waiting for Justin to get home and then we grabbed a bite to eat at State & Main for dinner.



Saturday morning Justin headed out for a bike ride with Brian and I headed out for preschool registration. Let's just say it was quite the gong show - some parents lined up at 3AM! And they indeed knew it was for preschool not their favorite concert. Crazy Moms. Anyways I was there 2 hours but did get her the same days and times as they has this year. So silly.
I quickly grabbed the kids who had a great time at Ma & Pa's as usual and we headed South for Sully's birthday party. The kids had lots of fun playing with their little friends, coloring as well as eating snacks & treats.



Sunday was a snowy day {& we were dreaming of summer} so we just hung out at home.


We did some family coloring with MY new Mommy Coloring Book from Gift of Motherhood. It's a local company and has some beautiful images - think shoe collections, beautiful baby showers, nurseries and our favorite Mommy daughter tea time. Delainey just loves it and we've had a lot of fun coloring together. 




That afternoon Mom & I {plus Leigh and Barb} joined Tara at her first Top Knot Mommy Time Out event. She put on a great afternoon of working out, smoothie and cookie eating and some shopping!


From there I raced home to get changed and the kids dressed for our family dinner at Smugglers. Ryder had his worst performance at a restaurant yet. Not that he was terrible but he spent most of the  night on my lap and for whatever reason wasn't interested in eating which usually makes him the happiest. Let's just say I am excited to eat my leftover ribs tonight without a Ryder on my lap! Thank you again for dinner Nana!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Bex said...

Busy week! That's nuts that moms were lined up at 3am!! I just couldn't fathom.

Leigh said...

Delainey looks so grown up in her getting ready for preschool pictures picture! It was great to see you twice this weekend! :)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Awww even if she's biting her lip in her school photo, she'll still look at cute as ever! She's so beautiful. Thanks again for treking south for the party! And those Pom pom hats are so cute!

Ashley said...

Noah's was biting his lip like that for a while too, he actually had marks from it!! She sure is pretty like her mama!! Ugh it's hard to enjoy meals in public when kids act out, luckily it wasn't a screaming match - those are even worse!! I wish they offered week day gymnastics classes here!! Everything is on weekends here!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those pom hats are the cutest!!! How long do your walks generally take now?

That event looked like fun!! I wish I could have come. Hopefully the next one! Were you in the bright yellow? I thought I spotted you in one of her IG stories! ;)

Ugh I really want to get Leo into gymnastics but they don't have any times available when I want them. Do you know if you have to do parented first? I don't think so... D looks so adorable in that gym suit!