{our Valentines}

/
8 Comments
Happy Valentine's Day! 
Delainey already loves holidays and especially gets excited for anything she can dress up for or when we get to prepare things for her friends {so my daughter}!
So when I spotted the Valentine's day goodies out at the store months ago I let Delainey choose what she wanted to give her preschool friends. She chose these fun glasses and boxes of Peppa Pig stickers. I printed these and did all the cutting of paper but she helped with gluing and putting the glasses on the cards as well as filling the bags with the cards and stickers. She was SO excited to help which I totally love too. 



 Yesterday was her Valentine's party at preschool and they were invited to dress up like princesses and princes. This hand me down dress and shoes from Emerson were perfect and she was dressed and ready for preschool by 7:30am. Ha!
I wish I could have snapped a photo of her and her little friend Bennett because he was wearing a great Knight costume with a red cross on it so they were matching and oh so cute.




She spent half an hour going through all her Valentines and treats from her friends after preschool and showing Ryder each one. To say she was excited was an understatement.

And now for a few "Valentine's" photos of our little loves.


 LOVE tee c/o Gilby's Threads from Surrey, BC{says I love you in 11 different languages!}
Clip The Baby Niche from Strathmore.




Wrestling.




They of course had to choose a few pairs of the glasses to keep! Goofy kids.



 





Heart bow tie c/o local Calgary shop Love and Dapper






I mean - the cutest Valentine EVER!



 XOXO

Related Posts

8 comments:

Leigh said...

So cute!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

LOVE those Valentines! And those photos with the glasses - ack, so cute!! I attempted photos and my girls were not having it lol Happy Valentine's Day!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

PS How do you get non-blurry photos?! haha

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cutest little Valentines!! Love Delainey's Love shirt! So awesome she was pumped for her party. Love the glasses idea!

Bex said...

CUTE! Love the balloons and Ryders bow tie.

Nikki said...

Gah they are so big!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Oh my gosh, could your kids be more beautiful? I love Delainey's Valentine's Day outfit! And how nice that it was a hand-me-down! I love the photos of them in the glasses - too cute!!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Adorable!! I'm impressed you can get in focus shots! Lol. Those Valentine's are so cute!