{Inner Fire}

/
5 Comments
As much as I have loved those big brand workout stores, in the last few years I have been much happier supporting small Canadian shops that are producing products that are just as good, if not better quality, and more unique.

Inner Fire is one of these and not only do they have some of the prettiest prints , they are eco-friendly and believe in giving back.
The founder of Inner Fire, Leah, has a pretty amazing story.  During her recovery from surgery after having a grapefruit-sized cyst removed from her ovary, she was left with time and space to decide what her next step would be. Luckily for us, she started designing, printing and sewing all these beautiful items you see on this site.

Fun Fact: their leggings are made from BPA-free recycled water bottles! How cool is that?!

Leah sent me these Dusk Capris {this was after some serious deliberating with the help of Justin on which were my favorites!} and I definitely am obsessed with them. Every time I wear them I get compliments on how pretty they are. Even a guy who takes my Surf class asked where they were from because "his girlfriend would love them!" - I think that says a lot.



Their leggings are super comfortable; they have a wide waistband, flat lock seams and are SPF 50 protection. They are not see through, do not stretch out and have not shrunk after many washes.


They have joined me through many Surf classes, a Lagree class, many basement workouts, a hike and let's be honest - lots of lounging!


They have shorts, full length leggings as well as incredible tank tops & long sleeved tops and with some super fun saying that are all printed in house {in beautiful British Columbia!}with eco-friendly water based inks. 
And they even have something for the men!

Be sure to check them out on Facebook or Instagram and remember them when you want to spoil yourself with some beautiful workout gear!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Bex said...

Those leggings really are so pretty! Love them!

Angela Williams said...

You always have the prettiest workout gear :)
I love my 2 capris from Inner Fire and I definitely want more.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Those leggings are gorgeous!!

Leigh said...

Love those leggings!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

These are gorgeous!! So cool they are made from recycled bottles and that they are SPF!