{Friday Things}

/
7 Comments
Happy Friday! It was a super busy week at work + my long week + the stomach flu = SO excited for the weekend.

{reading}

{wearing}


{loving}
That Justin and I worked out together for the whole month of January - 6 days a week! I am super proud of him and thankful he motivated me to workout after the kids were in bed on my work days.
PS. If we owned a scale I am certain he has lost multiple pounds - he looks pretty darn incredible.

PS. BOD is still available for just $99 for the whole year until the end of the month. That's EVERY Beachbody workout they've made and all the new releases of 2017 that you can stream.
Fun Fact: My favorite workout program of all time is Focus T25. Justin HATES it. So far I think he's a fan of 22 Minute Hard Corps the most.


{wishing}
The stomach flu that is going around my school didn't hit me at 1am Thursday morning. It was a rough night and a rougher morning in the Black household. Thank goodness the kids were rockstars and Justin came home at lunch cause I wasn't sure how I was going to get through the day.
I was sad to miss Jen's AMRAP class I was signed up for at Oranj and teaching Surf.


But I am super thankful it didn't hit me next week as we were heading to Las Vegas. Now I just pray the rest of my roomies don't get it!

{snacking}
Both kids just love snacks - they are constantly asking for a snack and often when I ask D what she wants to breakfast or lunch she says snacks.
Love Child Organics are definitely one of their favorites and there is so much variety.




Delainey also always asks for milkshakes or smoothies and little do they know, I always throw in a half a cup of their Oats & Chia or Buckwheat and Chia infant cereal for an extra boost of nutrition.
You can use code LCOAMB04 for 15% off your favorite LCO goodies on Amazon!

Happy weekend! xo

Related Posts

7 comments:

Bex said...

That book is sooooo good! I can't believe you hadn't read it yet!
I love your second outfit a lot.
SOoooooooo sucky you had a stomach bug. Hope you're feeling much better today! <3

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I was totally trying to take an outfit photo today and wondering how you do it! lol. So many things are going around here too! I have had a cold but on the mend now. I hope your house stays healthy now too!

Ashley said...

Yay outfit post!!! Lol!!! Boo to being sick!!! Hopefully everyone else stays healthy, although I see D got it!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love all of your outfits! I am so sorry to hear that you got the stomach flu, though. Ugh, that is just awful. I saw on IG that Delainey must have gotten it, too. I hope that Justin doesn't get it or if he does get it, I hope it comes and goes before your getaway! Being sick on vacation would be the worst!

I love the pick of the kids having a snack picnic!

Leigh said...

Hope you guys are all feeling better today!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love how colourful your outfits are!!

Boo to the flu and missing fun workouts. Great job on working out together the whole month of January! I need to convince J to do that with me this summer!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Yes! I love seeing your outfits! That's so great that you and J worked out 6 days a week together! On the days you didn't work, did you do them in the morning?? I'm hoping I can convince Jim to start working out with me if I order that deal through beach body. Although it will probably just annoy the heck out of me how quickly he will lose weight :p