{Five on Friday}

/
8 Comments
Happy Friday! 

{One}
I am very sad about our community little market burning down yesterday. 



We've had many play dates, coffee dates and photo shoots there. :( It's one of our favorite spots.





It's so sad not only for the owners but all the vendors too. They do plan on rebuilding but in the mean time they are urging the public to support all these vendors at their other locations.

{Two}
Until the end of February you can get the Beachbody On Demand All Access Pass for just $99 for the whole year! That's less than $9 a month for hundreds.

 This means you can stream {like Netflix, you just need an internet connection} every single workout that Beachbody has ever made including P90X, Insanity, TurboFire, 21 Day Fix, Piyo, Insanity Max 30, 21 Day Fix Extreme, Core De Force, my favorite Focus T25 and MANY more! PLUS – you also get access to any new programs that Beachbody releases in the upcoming year for no additional charge! Such a crazy good deal. Let me know if you have questions or want more info!

{Three}
My Mom was told about this brush by her hair dresser when they were chatting about the fact that Delainey thinks having her hair brushed is almost as bad as having teeth pulled without anesthesia. 
I picked one up at Chatter's for a whopping $15 and hoped to heck it would be worth that.

I tried it after a shower first on myself and decided after one use even if she didn't like it it was worth the $15. I have long thick hair that is hard to brush when wet and this brush is incredible. It doesn't pull, it glides right through the knots and honestly didn't hurt one bit.
What does Delainey think? She whines a little less and I can tell it doesn't pull like her other 43 brushes we have tried. I am sold. Go buy one.

{Four}
We've been dual swinging at the park this week and these two just think it's the funniest thing ever.
I should really take a video so I can share the squeals! Gosh I love them. And this weather!


{Five}
We leave for Las Vegas (we as in just JUSTIN & I!!!) in 2 weeks for 4 days!
(Thank goodness for Grandparents!)

We have no plans yet and I have no idea what to pack to wear, I am a huge over packer. If these outfits just want to end up in my luggage that would be great.



  We love Vegas and have been multiple times but what's your favorite spot to eat, show to see or must do activity?
Happy Weekend! xo

Related Posts

8 comments:

Bex said...

That's so terrible about that market. :(

Vegas! So exciting!!

Ashley said...

Vegas sounds like soo much fun! Never been!! That brush looks neat! I wonder where I can find one here!! That is too bad about the market, but good that they will rebuild!!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

So sad about the market :(
We always go to a Cirque show in Vegas. One thing, at night it can get cold! We went in Feb once and at night it was 0/-2 and I was so unprepared for that, so heads up!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Dual swinging sounds so awesome! I bet those squeals of enjoyment are music to your ears!

How exciting that you have a getaway to look forward to! I love that outfit with the glittery shirt and blazer the best - awesome combination!!

That is so sad about your market burning down. That building looked beautiful.

Leslie said...

So so sad about the market. Hopefully people continue to support the vendors while they rebuild.
Vegas! How fun! All of those outfits are amazing. I would love if they appeared in my closet too Ha ha

Leigh said...

I saw the fire on the news on Friday morning and couldn't believe it! So sad. You guys are going to have so much fun in Vegas!

Jen Linton said...

Jealous you're going to Vegas! I've been trying to organize a girls weekend with my best friend but with both of us having little kiddos and jobs and living In Different countries and time zones, it's been a challenge

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

So sad about the market :( I shed a few tears.

I have that brush!! I love it! Makes brushing wet hair so much easier! Audrey hates her hair being brushed when it's dry since it's curly and gets so tangled.

Love Vegas! My favourite cirque show is 'O'. If you want a fancy French restaurant, Andre's in Monte Carlo was amazing. Where are you staying? I also liked eating on the patio at Paris to watch the Bellagio fountains.