{eShakti: 1 dress 3 ways}

/
6 Comments

If you've been on this little space of mine before then chances are you may remember me sharing eShakti before. They are a great site for women's fashion {dresses, tops & bottoms} that are completely customizable.



You give them your measurements or choose from their size and fitting guide and I guarantee you'll get a great fit.
The unique and incredible thing about eShakti is you choose a piece from their site and then you can make it your very own.


Plus they offer sizes 0-36 and can narrow your search on their site by item, color, style, fabric choice and price.


I chose this Trapeze Hem Cotton Knit Dress in charcoal and went with a small 4 from their size chart and also gave them my height. I didn't make any changes to this dress in the neckline or sleeves but did ask that it be shortened so it was above my knees. I also kept the pockets as I liked that detail on the dress but they could also be removed.

Look 1: Boots. Statement necklace. Boot socks.



^ Thank you Justin for these photos and for not complaining once even though it was minus a billion outside.

Look 2: Boots. Scarf. Bright boot socks.



Look 3: Purple tights. Booties. Long necklace.


^ Thank you tripod from Mom and Dad for these ones because there is no way Justin would agree to 2 more sets of photos. :)

I really like dress. It's casual and comfy yet I can dress it up and wear it to work. {There is another similar one that also comes in 4 other colors and is on sale.}
 I've washed it once and my only complaint is the bottom hem will not lay flat even when I iron it over and over. Pretty sure this only would bother me and no one will notice. Everything I own from eShakti is really exceptional quality and I am always excited to add their pieces to my wardrobe.

I think it's safe to say this site has something for everyone because there are many pieces I really like and others that are definitely not my style but would be someone elses. I'm loving this new Polka Dot Dress and this Draped Sheath Dress! I also think this Accordian Pleat Tulle dress would be so cute with the skirt part being adjusted to above the knee!

Be sure to check them out on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest!

Disclaimer: I was given this dress for my honest review.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

That dress looks great on you! I love all the ways you styled it! I keep thinking they would be a great place to get a custom maternity dress from.

Nikki said...

What a cute dress! I love that site!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

This post reminded me that I ordered a dress from them but never received it! You do such a great job at styling your outfits :)

Bex said...

I love how you styled this dress. You always look so great.

Deena - Shoes to Shiraz said...

I love that dress!!!! I have seen so many bloggers styling them that I really should check the site out!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love it! The dress looks awesome on you, and I love all 3 looks, although the middle one is super fun with the pop of neon. And nice work, Justin! ;) And now I'm thinking I need a tripod too haha! Or can we send our husbands on a photography course? ;) I'm sure they'd be ALL over that! :P