{Canadian small shop love}

/
2 Comments
Happy Friday - I figured it was time for another edition of my small shop love, Canadian edition of course! I love that there are so many incredible small shops in Canada and even some of my most favorites are right here in Calgary!
This new one I am talking about is run by a very talented local Mama Sarah who I "met" on Instagram and wish I was as creative as she. She has a beautiful little boy and a serious talent. Primary Palette is a shop that Sarah runs with her water color and acrylic art that she puts onto baby and kid onesies, tees and leggings.

She also does {& loves} custom work. When we were chatting about a collaboration she asked what my kids liked and before I knew it she has created these 2 perfect designs for the kids. Bikes! And Delainey's even has a cupcake.


Leggings: Simply Love {Calgary}


How cute is this with a cupcake on the handlebars!! Delainey was SO excited to see this. Sarah also sent along the original piece of art so I have added it to D's gallery wall and she was pumped when she first noticed it up.


Beanie & Leggings: Cooper and Fudger {Edmonton}, Teether: Grace & Parker {Calgary}

I've washed their tops a few times already and they still look good as new and no fading.

 

Next up is Tiny Button Apparel run by Jamie from Vancouver, BC who is also a Mama to a beautiful daughter. I won a giveaway on Instagram from this shop for Mommy & Me harems {I was so excited!} and they are too cute not share. To be honest, I am not sure I am cool enough to wear harems. Delainey on the other hand, rocks these pants. We wear them a lot around the house as per Delainey's request and they are SO comfy {made from the softest french terry bamboo blend}. We both really love the faux leather pockets.
I went with the grey but the adult harems & mini harems come in black as well. 





I am wearing the S/M and Delainey is wearing the 3T. They have a drawstring waist and are cuffed at the ankle.
I am now in love with her shop as it is full of amazing pieces for kids - including bamboo dresses, basic T's, long sleeve basic T's, bamboo hoodies, rompers and do not get me started on these faux leather leggings. I think D needs a pair to match mine. ;)

I don't know how these ladies do it but be sure to check them all out on Instagram:

And have an incredible weekend! 

Related Posts

2 comments:

Jen Linton said...

I love the custom shirts! I am still brainstorming what I'd want her to create for Wes. BUT, if you follow my theme lately you'll know that my brain doesn't work anymore so I've been drawing blanks haha

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Aw the harems look great on you! I'm pretty sure you're the only adult I know who would look good in them ;)