{Mom Life}

/
5 Comments
I love a good outfit that doesn't scream "busy Mom". It's a given that my kids are better dressed and more put together than me most days but I love to find pieces to add to my wardrobe that are easy to throw on and look good without much fuss.
 Becky is also a busy mom who runs a small online boutique out of Brooks, Alberta called The Pink Porcupine. Her shop is full of those exact items - they are unique, fun and inexpensive - perfect for all woman. She carries sizes Small - 3X Large in some pieces {see size chart here - I am wearing a small in all 3 items}.

I LOVE this Mom Life Sweatshirt. I wear it far too often but it's incredibly cozy and something about the gold lettering makes it feel way fancier than a sweatshirt. It's been a hit with grocery store and library Mom's for sure.


This second outfit from The Pink Porcupine is easily one of my new favorites. 


Faux Leather Leggings {mine are the high rise ones}/Camo Craze Top


The faux leather leggings are so comfortable and really dress up any outfit. I have worn them with multiple tops and they easily go with everything. They have some stretch to them but don't stretch out of shape while you're wearing them.


I immediately loved this top when I saw it on her site. It's a great length and  I love the elbow patch detail.




I'm definitely eyeing this Simple with a side of Sass sweater and this Bad News Top along with this Secret Admirer dress. She is constantly showing off new pieces on Instagram so make sure you follow her over there.


In addition to a great outfit - every busy Mom needs the perfect diaper bag. I have been eyeing this Boken bag for years and I have no idea why I waited to so long to get one. I always swag towards the pretty bags that look like a purse but at this stage in my life and with our busy, active lifestyle this bag is perfection.


My favorite thing about this bag is it can be worn 3 ways - as a tote, messenger style {this strap is detachable} or as a backpack {which is my most favorite way to wear it}.


It's also super light weight, easy to clean and comes with an extra large diaper changing pad. It has so many handy pockets and I love that there is a spot for my water bottle and the kids!



photo credit: T07 Photography
Ryder outfit deets: Hat was a gift but it's from Chapters, Bow tie c/o Vi & Jax, Moc boots c/o Posh Panda

Ours is the Every Day Bag in Grey but it comes in 7 colors and is very reasonably priced. It arrived tucked up in this little pouch which makes it an amazing bag for travelling with and I am shocked with home much it holds!



Last but definitely not least - another thing that makes this bag the best is that it is 100% unisex. Justin can carry it around and not feel like he's carrying my giant purse. We actually used this bag when we went to SurfSet class together with our change of clothes for heading out for dinner afterwards. So it is much more than just a diaper bag!



Use code OURLIFEANDTIMES for 10% off and free shipping over at The Pink Porcupine until the 21st!
And use code BOKENHOLIDAY20 for 20% off Boken diaper bags until the 24th!

Disclaimer: I was gifted these items to share and review but I legitimately love these products!

Related Posts

5 comments:

Leigh said...

Love all of your outfits! Those bags are actually decently priced. So used to finding ones that someone recommends that are $175+.

Bex said...

I love your outfits so much. The bag is cute too. I would love to get a pair of faux leather leggings but I would feel too much like a sausage in casing in them I think lol

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Hot mama! Both those outfits look great on you!

Jen Linton said...

Oh yeah those bags are a decent price- just checked them out and of course the two I'd want are sold out...I want that discount though! Haha

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I love everything in this post! And all the photos! :) I'm shocked by how reasonably priced those diaper bags are! I love the option to wear it like a backpack. I like my current diaper bag, but it gets heavy fast (and I paid way too much for it).