{Friday-ING}

/
6 Comments
Happy Friday!
I am super excited for this weekend - we get to spend time with both our families, I get to Surf, Justin gets to ride and we get to see some friends! Talk about perfect. On to some randoms.

{thanking}
Stacy my blog ornament swap buddy for my awesome gift! She sent 2 great ornaments that are a huge hit and look great on our tree plus somemtreats! Thank you SO much!


Thank you Leigh & Lindsey for organizing this again!

{curling}
A few people have asked which curling wand I have and it's this guy. TIGIPRO Fat Curl Stick, I have honestly had it over 8 years come to think of it so even though it is pricey it's worth it! 




 {loving}
This new platter/charger I bought at the Spruce Meadows market from Neighborhood Timber.


 Neighborhood Timber is a company that an old friend of mine started {my boyfriend from junior/high school's sister}. Her husband operates a tree care service in Calgary and after the big heavy snowfall in September of 2014 they were left with so much wood from the clean up. Tamara decided to start reusing the salvageable tree parts and turning them into beautiful pieces! From serving boards, herb gardens, candles holders - you name it. She really makes some beautiful pieces.

{comparing}
These two babes in the same outfit! Delainey is a month older than Ryder in these photos. 



They really are so similar!



 Beanie & Harems are c/o MiniEm & Shirt is c/o Honey Bee True Co - 2 years ago!

{gifting}
Delainey had her last day of preschool today before the holidays so she gave out her teacher gifts and little treats to her friends! 
Balancing Home had another adorable printable similar to the Halloween one we did that I could not pass up. For the teacher we made marble painted ornaments along with a Starbucks gift card. I have worked in a school long enough to know what teachers really want for gifts. ;) Coffee.


Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts

6 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Agreed, coffee is always the best gift ;)

Love your ornaments!

I have a curling wand and always burn myself lol. Any tricks?

Leigh said...

Love what Stacy sent you! Thanks for joining in again :)

I thought you had one from Winners for some reason- do you like using it better than a flat iron?

Ashley said...

Love the saying on the ornament haha! Do you like the wand over the curling iron? I thought I liked the wand, but the iron does it quicker haha. Actually the conair curler that sucks you hair in is my quickest fave!

Bex said...

I think you need to do a hair tutorial. I do not have a curling wand though haha.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute ornaments!

Wow the kids really do look similar!!

I ended up getting a curling wand just like that this weekend! I used it today and the curls have held up so well! I just need longer hair ;)

Cute teacher treats! Audrey still has school this week- till Wednesday.

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Those treats are adorable! Did you make/print the cards for the teachers yourself? I second Becky - we want a hair video tutorial!! ;) The comparison photos are so stinkin' cute!