{Thursday-ing}

/
4 Comments
Happy Thursday. Well November showed up along with the snow. I suppose we can't complain at all, plus it's still not bitterly cold {unless you ask Delainey}. ;)

{Wondering}
How this was one year ago...


{Wearing}
Ryder is pretty much always rocking his Posh Panda moccs - they are perfect even more so now that he is walking. He took his first steps in them too - and a billion since! 





Use code RYDER for 10% off all purchases and your last chance to order to guarantee their arrival by Christmas is November 22nd! They make the best gift and come from Lethbridge, AB!

{Loving}
Our matching mats from Quebec shop Matante Ge. Genevieve is the sweetest shop owner I featured when Delainey was just a little munchkin.
Look a that baby face:

Now that Ryder grew into Delainey's hat, Genevieve sent Delainey a new one so she could still match with us. 



She sent some other goodies for the kids I will share soon too - here is a sneak peek:


Thank you again Genevieve!!

{Thinking}
I am sad about it but I cancelled my Frock Box for now. After my last box which I loved I was very hopeful and requested fall dresses for work in my next box.
I received a sweater, a pencil skirt, this reindeer raglan, a hoodie {that I do love and I am currently wearing} and this dress {that they ALREADY sent me 2 boxes ago and I BOUGHT!} Womp womp.  Kinda silly. Not that they can please every one all the time but this was definitely a flop. I do love the service, think it's an awesome idea and I know they are still just small so I hope to try it again in the future as I do love the pieces I have kept and enjoy supporting Canadian shops.


{Laughing}
Doctor Ryder just calling in a prescription. :)

^ Play Banner c/o Little Walls

Related Posts

4 comments:

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Loveeee the matching hats!!! And all the other matching outfits.

Boo Frock Box :( So sad.

Mocs are the best. Ry is such a good model!

Ashley said...

That reindeer shirt is cute!!! Love the hats!! I haven't quite gotten into the whole matching of the kiddos yet!! Lol I'm still having fun dressing and accesorizing a little girl!!! Haha

Bex said...

I love those toques. I just got a new winter jacket and want a new black toque to match.

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love your matching toques!! Too bad about the frock box, but makes sense. Although I really love that reindeer shirt!