{Thursday-ing on Friday!}

/
4 Comments
I big plans to post this yesterday and then Ryder's 12 month recap today but I haven't sat down since I left work on Tuesday it feels like! So here we go.

{Loving}
These modern teething necklaces and teethers from local shop Grace and Parker.
Christine is Mom of 2 originally from Australia! She started Grace and Parker when she couldn't find anything to relieve her youngest daughters teething pain. She created these teethers and necklaces with her in mind as well as a solution for her older daughters sensory seeking behaviors {who has Autism Spectrum Disorder}. I loved hearing this because I actually bought one of these necklaces for Lily for her birthday for that exact reason! :)


Mommy & Junior necklaces

All of her products are handmade in Alberta with 100% food grade silicon.
They are freezer and dishwasher safe and jewelry is made with a safe breakaway clasp.


She has really beautiful neutral colors including some awesome wood and marble looking beads. Check out her color chart HERE.

Her teethers are so great for these poor babes and their teething pain - Ryder LOVES his right now. He also likes to just fidget with it and his newly learned skill of throwing things across the room works too.



^ pants c/o Simply Love YYC, Moccs c/o Posh Panda

Christine also collaborated with another one of our favorite shops The Baby Niche on some maple wood and silicon teethers that are beautiful.


Be sure to check her out on Facebook and Instagram.

{Thinking}
I need to get this new Beachbody program. I need something new to keep me motivated. I tried a few of the workouts on BOD and they are a fun workout in 30 minutes. I am thinking a hybrid of this and Focus T25. And of course my SurfSet.


{Wearing}
I do enjoy getting dressed for work again and putting together outfits that don't have to be nursing or kid friendly!

^ Skirt Frock Box, necklace thathellyeslife  {local shop}


^ dress Frock Box, Boots are Old Navy {old} but apparently all I wear to work!

{Making & Baking}
All the super hero goodies for Ryder's party on Saturday. I had a real flop of a morning though. I had a list of things to get done while Delainey was at preschool and I ran out of icing sugar and realized we had no white glue. Wahhhh.

{Pinterest-ing}
I found this printable on pinterest and knew it was the perfect treat to send with Delainey to preschool for her friends on Halloween. She has been singing this song on repeat for weeks {& still is}! She thought this was "so cool" when I showed her.


We washed hands and got to work. She helped me by putting 5 pumpkins in each muffin tin and then into the baggies.


Free Printable from Balancing Home

Happy weekend!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Bex said...

That workout looks fun! Love your floral skirt!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Dressing up for work is so fun!

That Halloween treat is too cute! Audrey was singing that song all week too- I had never heard it before!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Aww that Halloween treat is super cute! You're so crafty! And I love seeing your work outfits, one of the things I missed while you were on Mat leave ;)

Ashley said...

Such a cute Halloween idea!! I might need to go find that printable for next year!!! Haha! Love seeing outfit posts again!!! We love out chewlery!!!