{Ryder's Superhero Party}

/
8 Comments
I knew right from the get go Ryder's party would be a Super Hero theme - no idea why but I liked to coordinate their first party with their nurseries. So when I saw these cute super hero plush toys at Dollarama easily 6 months ago I swooped them up!
They looked pretty cute stacked up on the ladder and as the kids left they chose their super hero. And yes the house was crazy with 15 kids in it! :) But the best kind of crazy.



Terrible photos of his photo banner - newborn to 12 months!




I had some masks to decorate with stickers, coloring sheets and tattoos for the kids.



Cookie cutters from this etsy shop



















Ryder thoroughly enjoyed his cupcake. We left him there chowing down for a good 20 minutes.


Grandpa helped out too. ;)




The best part about parties is bringing all of our favorite people {who live in Calgary!} together.









Our friends over at Portage and Main have the best super hero apparel that we love. So I knew it would be easy to dress these two for the party. They wore these Gotham shirts they already had from P&M and when Ryder covered himself in cupcake we changed him into their bat-mask onesie. When I ordered Ryder's pants Trish surprised me with this skirt for D! Pink batman - yes please! Thank you again P&M!



Thank you again to everyone who came out to celebrate our little man turning ONE!
I know he had a great time and we are so thankful for everything.

Related Posts

8 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

What a fun party theme! You are so great at putting together parties. I love their party outfits, especially Delainey's skirt! And I love how much Ryder loved his cupcake!!

Nikki said...

Looks like everything turned out great! Happy Birthday Ryder!

Bex said...

I love the little paper cups and holder for the cheezies. You always do such an amazing job!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I was going to ask where you got those animals -so cute and perfect!! As usual the party looked perfect and I loved you all dressed up to the theme, I might need to do that for Avery ;) I cannot believe he is one!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

You killed it with this party! So many perfect little details. Loved the theme - it was perfect and executed so well. I'm seriously craving some puppy chow now that I see it in the photo again, haha!! Thanks for having us!

Angela Williams said...

Oh my goodness, Alison! You throw the BEST parties! I love it.

Ashley said...

I just love seeing your parties!!! Can you come plan Emilya's? We are thinking pink and gold!! Haha! Look at him looking at the cupcake! He is just Soo cute! I can't believe he is one!!
Man these are those days we wished for!!! Soo perfect!!

Stacy said...

you seriously have the BEST party ideas ever!