{our first born}

/
2 Comments

I figured I would start sharing our family photos Whit took and who better to start with than our Cruzie. When Whit threw out the idea of Elbow falls for our family photos this year I immediately said yes. I knew it would be extra work with the hour + drive, getting the kids changed out there, being close to dinner then bed time but I knew it would be worth it.
Plus I knew Justin would love to have the mountains as a backdrop and secondly I knew Cruz would be thrilled! We totally lucked out with the weather and it was an absolutely beautiful night.






Cruz is such a pro when it comes to photos and Whit always manages to get the best photos of her. This is our 7th year of family photos with Whit so hopefully the kids follow in her footsteps. :)



At the end of the session we let Cruz have some play time and she was one happy girl.







Thank you Whit - especially for always making sure Cruz gets her own photos every year and for being so patient with us. I could never leave Cruz out even if it's adds to our chaos and I love that you get that. I promise no more additions to our family photos. :)

Related Posts

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

These are gorgeous! Cruz sure knows how to pose! I just love them! :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

So great!! Cruz is a pro!