{our family of 5}

/
7 Comments

Now for some family shots. My FAVORITE. I was so excited to have these photos {and wallpaper my house with them}. I just love that these photos are our complete family - plus as always Whit did an amazing job and they are beautiful.
Don't get me wrong I adore our other family photos SO MUCH as that was us then, but they were missing Delainey and then Ryder. And now these are whole.

So here are a few from our evening at Elbow Falls with Whit - minus the one I am saving for Christmas cards. ;)


















Fishing rocks out of Ryder's mouth is a full time job, too bad it only pays in wet slobbery rocks.


Again {& again} - Whit... Thank you. xo

Related Posts

7 comments:

Angela Williams said...

Oh man, these pictures are so gorgeous! And the lighting! Perfection! I love them.

Bex said...

Truly stunning photos! Love them all!

Nikki said...

Great photos!

Leslie said...

Those photos are all so amazing. How do you even pick a favorite!?

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

These photos are beautiful! I love the outfits you chose for everyone, especially Delainey's dress as it's a fun pop of color. And the place you took the photos is gorgeous, too!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oh my gosh, these photos are ALL stunning!! How will you ever choose which one's to print and hang?! I love Elbow Falls - such a great setting for photos. Looks like you had the place to yourselves (or maybe that's just creative editing ;) )

Leigh said...

You have a beautiful family friend :)