{Frock Box}

/
9 Comments

I feel like I just shared my last Frock Box and this one showed up! For this box I requested a "Back to Work" box. Granted I am pretty lucky and could show up to work in almost anything presentable but I personally like to get dressed up as I am in the front office and tour families all day. I have to say my stylist pretty much nailed it this month - it's maybe not quite as dressy as maybe I would have liked but I wasn't real specific. I really love everything in my box and I am so tempted to use birthday money keep it all...remember that when you keep the whole box you get 25% off the total.

{Item 1: Flora Pocket & Back Contrast Top in Grey - $49}


This top is sort of casual but I still love it. I love the floral and grey contrast and the cut is really cute with the longer back. $49 is definitely more than I would spend on a "tee" so I wouldn't keep this as a single item.




Verdict: Not unless I keep the whole box...and PS. your hair is crazy.

 {Item 2: Red Plaid Tunic with Tie - $49}


When I first saw this piece, I wasn't sold on it. I thought the tie may be awkward and the fabric look kind of stiff. But then I felt it and tried it on and that totally changed everything. It's a great fall piece and so soft and cozy. :) Plus it's so versatile - you can tie the belt at the side or to the back - or take it off entirely.




I already wore it to work with boots, took the tie off and belted it and love it.


Verdict: It's a KEEPER

{Item 3: Contrast Printed Back Oatmeal Waterfall Cardigan - $49}


LOVE this sweater. I am a fan of waterfall cardigans and the contrasting back on this one is just me. The colors are great and I like the print too. It's a nice length and the front hangs nicely without having to mess around with it.




Verdict: Unsure...but probably not unless I keep the whole box.

{Item 4: Floral Midi Dress with 3/4 Sleeve in Navy & Green - $54}

I immediately loved this dress. I love the print, length and fabric {it's not clingy and it's soft not shiny}. I also thought - oh man I wish I had this dress when I was pregnant. ;)
It's perfect for girls night, date night with heels - you name it.


To work I would wear a cardigan over it.



Verdict: KEEP

{Item 5: Navy & Oatmeal Stripe Top with Suede Detail - $49}



This was the only top that I wasn't thrilled to see in my box. I thought it was kind of boring initially. Once I put it on I do really like the cut and think it's a nice top. I like strips and think it would be nice with a fun scarf too.



Verdict: Not unless I keep the whole box...

The whole box would cost {after 25% off} is $172.
Minus my $25 styling fee that I would have to pay anyways so for 5 pieces it's $147.

What do you think? Would you keep the whole box? Which items would you keep?

Related Posts

9 comments:

Bex said...

That plaid tunic looks fantastic on you! And that dress is amazing!

Angela Williams said...

Waterfall cardigans are my JAM. I'm really lvoing both of the dresses you got!

Regine Karpel said...

Love.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love the flannel and floral dress!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I love love love the 2 dresses! I want that plaid dress! I would get so much use out of it in the fall and winter. And I love that the floral dress has sleeves. I would probably keep the whole box. It's $103 for the 2 dresses, or $147 for the whole box... Cost/piece, that is really low for 5 pieces of clothing. If you disliked anything, I'd say just keep the 2 dresses. But since you like the other pieces, I say keep it all (plus I love that cardigan and the striped shirt - esp the shoulder detail).

I wish that I had as good of luck with Stitch Fix as you do with Frock Box. I felt like I never got a stylist that understood my look!

Leigh said...

You got some super cute stuff this time! I really like that flower dress

Amber said...

Super cute!! I say keep the whole box. I really like everything you got. I especially LOVE the floral dress! I want to request that for my next box!!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I love everything you got! I'd be tempted to keep it all since it all looks great and in the long run, is probably cheaper to keep it all than say buy two pieces! What did you decide to do?!

Murdock's mama said...

1, 5, & 6 are my favorites, but the whole box is cute!