{Canadian Shop Love}

/
3 Comments
I have talked about Kristina Benson Art & Live Love North before on the blog before {here and here} and have shared many photos in between of myself and Delainey in their brand. But they are 2 really great Canadian shops that are constantly coming out with new pieces that they deserve another shout out!



A few weeks ago {before the snow!} we met up with Delle again from T07 Photography to take some fun shots for both of these brands. I let Delle take over and her creativity got us some really great photos - plus we had a lot of fun {I even climbed a tree}!

Kristina's leggings and capris are incredibly unique. Every time I wear them someone asks me about them or where they are from. What makes them extra special is they are 100% Canadian and each pairs comes from the passion Kristina has for her art and creating. Every time we chat she has a few new pairs to show me - and I am blown away every time.






They are perfect for running, walking, any workout, running errands or just lazing around the house. They are comfortable and thick {no underwear showing when in downward dog my friends}!




I have another pair on the way and I am so excited to get them and share those too. They are bright and colorful - just what I need for winter. Kristina has also added beautiful scarves with her art on them now as well.

Jessica from Live Love North is another one of those people who is just always coming out with new prints. She draws her own art for her shirts and I love her new designs. Her brand is really about loving the great outdoors and encouraging our little ones to go out and play. Clearly this brand is right up our alley.




This fleece is so cozy - pretty sure the other parents at preschool may think I only own this one shirt. It's the best thing to throw on before/after my workout to quickly pick Delainey up or drop her off.





Also her tanks - they are my favorite. They are SO soft {I'm not even joking} and I love the unisex fit of them and they are long. Since I am on the shorter side I can actually wear them with leggings and they cover my bum - total win in my books.



All photos ^^^  c/o T07 Photography - who is a joy to work with by the way - thank you Delle.

 Delainey also has a Mountain Child tee from Live Love North! :)




Watch out for Ryder and Daddy to have matching shirts soon - shhhh don't tell Justin. :)

 Be sure to follow them on social media too!
Live Love North: Facebook & Instagram
Kristina Benson Art: Facebook & Instagram
T07 Photography: Facebook & Instagram

Related Posts

3 comments:

Bex said...

I have handstand envy!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

You're so gorgeous! How fun were these photo shoots?! #model

Amber said...

I love both these shops as well!!!! <3