{Wednesday Things}

/
4 Comments
Not much to report on over here. So I thought I would share some random things.

I have been loving this Beautycounter Charcoal Bar for a few months now

My friend Sara started selling this line so I bought this bar and the Baby All-Over Body Wash for the kids. The wash is super gentle and good for hair and skin. 
This charcoal bar though - I actually look forward to washing my face every day. It leaves it feeling so squeeky clean and not dry at all. My face loves it too.

I have been plugging though Country Heat and finishing up Insanity Max:30. I have been super unmotivated to workout lately. I mean I have been doing my workouts and I really enjoy them when I am doing them I just struggle to get excited to go down there. Thank god for Delainey who tells me it's time to workout.
I will finish up these two programs {both are awesome workouts btw} in about 10 days and then I am not sure I want to jump in to a brand new Beachbody program that is set to release or get back to Focus T25 Gamma again seeing as I just love it. To be honest - I just want to go to SurfSet classes every day. I am obsessed. I always leave them feeling so good. Thankfully I think I will be getting to a few more classes a week here soon {hopefully}. 


Just like everyone else in the world I am sure  - I just don't have enough hours in the day. - or maybe energy.
I am embarrassed to say that I still have things on my to do list that were on it when I was pregnant. Like my pregnancy photobook for Ryder. Cleaning the blinds. Cleaning the baseboards. I swore I would work on Ryder's 1st year photobook each month. I didn't read one {adult} book this summer. My house was never ever as clean as I wanted it to be. I didn't comment on even my friends blogs as much as I would like to. yada yada.
But it's ok those things will all get done. I chose to spend my time doing what was important to me at the time or vegging on the couch with Justin after busy days instead of the tackling that list - I am so unproductive after 7:30pm.


I am having fun working on stuff for Delainey's birthday party and trying to get a few things done for Ryder's too since I know those few weeks of being back at work will be busy before his big day. Delainey has been having just as much fun helping me which makes it that much better. And messier.

I can hardly believe this girl will be 3 in 2 weeks. 
This was 1 year ago!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I've been curious about Beauty Counter!
I hear you, I am lucky to prep breakfast after 730pm and rarely do anything productive in the evenings!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I can't believe it's almost time for you to go back to work! :(
Seriously though, you are one of the most productive mom's out there I know! I always rival how much you get done and do with the kids! But I hear ya on the never-ending to do list. I haven't written one word in Sully's baby book (yikes!) and a few years ago I bought a binder to start organizing all my recipes into and it's still sitting in the chapters bag I brought it home in the store from hahaha!! I'm the opposite though - I'm the most productive in the evening (for the most part), but there seem to be less hours in the evening so I get less done, whomp whomp.

Leigh said...

I find evenings hard too. I just want to sit on the couch after Amelia has gone to bed, but that's the only time I have to do laundry, walk Harley, workout, etc. Need more hours in the day! And I agree with Brie- you get lots done especially with two kids! Love that last picture of you and D!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I can't believe how much Delainey has changed in the last year! Time flies!!

I had a conversation with my SIL this weekend about priorities and to do lists. She said she hates how messy her house is but knows it's more important to spend time making memories with the kids than having a pristine home. I feel the same way as our house does not get cleaned as often as I think it should but cleaning it as often as I would like it cleaned would mean saying no to quality time with Phil or hanging out with friends and in the grand scheme of things, the things I'm choosing are more important. But I have to keep reminding myself of this because I feel guilty about choosing fun over chores!