{Preschool Mom style: StyleWe}

/
0 Comments
Let's be honest. Most days I will be the preschool Mom in workout clothes. With Delainey starting preschool on Monday morning at 9:00 am I will typically be just finished my workout in time to drop her off. But on orientation day I let her pick my outfit and she picked the dress I recently received from StyleWe.


I hadn't heard of StyleWe when they reached out to me and I thought it may be just another one of those site where you see the same items for the same low price and the quality typically reflect the price tag.
I was pleasantly surprised that it was exactly the opposite. StyleWe is an online shopping platform featuring independent fashion designers. They bring together designers and fashion in many different styles making it their goal to provide enough variety that will please everyone who shops on their site.

I chose this dress based on the fact that I loved the print, bright colors and the style even more. It's not too short that I can't wear out with the kids.
When my package arrived {5 day after my order was placed} it came in a nice zippered travel bag and was nicely packaged.


I am so happy with this dress. I ordered a medium just to be safe and a small would have been better but the medium still fits just fine. Plus it'a flowy style of dress.



I love the open shoulder detail and the tie at the neckline. The quality of this piece is exceptional. 


StyleWe has a very large price range and number of items for available but the site is very easy to navigate as they have a great search bar on the left to narrow the categories out by style, color, price, designer, material, pattern, etc.

I am also loving this sweater dress, this one, this dress and I'll take this gorgeous dress for when I escape to the beach. :)

If you're looking for something a little special and unique be sure to check them out on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, their blog and Pinterest as well.

{I was gifted this dress in exchange for my honest review}

Related Posts

No comments: