{Fall Fashion: Western Bliss}

/
4 Comments

It definitely feels like fall today but I am clinging on to the last bits of summer we are experiencing as I know everyone in this household will miss our time spent in the sunny backyard and our long leisurely {meaning toddler doddler} ravine walks. But I won't lie, I am excited for a few of my favorite things about fall. The pretty leaves, colors & smells, warm drinks and crock-pot soups.

And of course fall fashion. I feel like I kind of missed dressing for fall last year as I was incredibly pregnant and then at home with a wee babe and in that awkward I just had a baby stage. So I am ready to pull out all my cozy cardigans, scarves and boots. Western Bliss is a local online shop that is all stocked up for fall and has everything you need to take that leap from summer outfits into fall fashion {& she just might have some great deals on her super cute summer pieces too}!

I shared this shop back in December with my beloved Love Like Crazy Sweater so I was totally on board when Michelle reached out to see if I wanted to team up again.
{PS. She still has this sweater in stock and it's a one of my favorite sweaters!}

I stepped a little out of my typical fall accessory with this floppy hat she added to the shop.


I wore it {Tan Wool Hat} on date night this summer and I am excited to pair it this fall with my blanket scarves, a long sweater, leggings and boots.




It's light weight, a perfect neutral color so it goes with everything - plus it's the perfect hat to throw on to mask that day old hair. There is a similar one in grey.

 Thank you hubby for the above photos! ;)


This Make It Look Easy Cardigan is a great fall sweater as it's light and great for those days that have a bit of a chill in the air. I wore it with jeans, a tank and booties but I think it would be really cute with leggings and tall boots and of course a chunky scarf.



 

{I'm wearing the small/medium}

^ tank and Ryder's tee are from The Lucky Pineapple

I am in LOVE with this All I Need Is Lace Sweater and if you are looking for the perfect fall scarf she has the best selection of big blanket scarves - like this green plaid or white plaid one I am eyeing!

Use code OURLIFEANDTIMES20 for 20% off your order until the 24th!

You can also book a home shopping party through Michelle too - who doesn't love shopping with friends in the comfort of your own home {add wine} and earn from free clothes!

Thank you Delle from T07 Photography Inc for the market play date and these sweater photos.
And thank you Western Bliss for the hat and sweater!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Bex said...

I LOVE that hat. I'm a huge hat fan and have been loving some of the fall hats out there right now.

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I love that hat!!! Looks great on you! The cardigan looks great for fall too. Great length. Stunning photos!!

Leigh said...

Love both of the outfits! I wish I could pull hats like that off

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

I love all those pieces! I wish I could pull of hats too. And these photos are gorgeous!