{Simply Love YYC}

/
0 Comments
I obviously love finding new Canadian small shops to support but I get even more excited when they are right here in my lovely city.

Simply Love YYC makes incredible leggings for kids. She has some awesome prints to choose from and makes preemie sizes all the way up to 24 months BUT can make up to 5T upon request.

Knowing our love for the outdoors Sabrina sent a pair of The Aspens for Ryder and Spruce Me Ups for Delainey. They both are tree prints and really cute gender neutral prints.






Delainey is wearing a 2T and Ryder is wearing 9-12 months. They fit them both so well and I love the style of them. They are a skinnier fit in the leg which I really like.


^ moccs Posh Panda




She even made them matching leggings in this X Marks the Spot print and they just might be my favorite pants they own right now. All of our leggings are made perfectly and the fabrics are really soft organic cotton.








^ Knot Clip The Baby Niche




Check them out on Facebook & Instagram and make sure to pop over to my Instagram @ourlifeandtimes to WIN a $25 shop credit to choose a pair of leggings! I'm really loving her Temperate Forest print along with the A-cute as well. ;)

Related Posts

No comments: