{randoms}

/
4 Comments
Happy Friday! It's been a while since I have posted a post full of random tidbits so that's what's in store today.

Last month my girl friends and I went to The Coup  for our monthly dinner. It's a vegetarian restaurant and most of their ingredients are organic and grown locally. We all absolutely loved our dishes and I cannot even tell you how delicious it was. If you live n Calgary - go there.


Lucky Pineapple is a Canadian shop from Medicine Hat {closed right now for vacation} but check them out come September. I LOVE our tops from them and just wait until you see the new one I just got.

^ Fun Fact: McDonald's Coffee is my absolute favorite. It's what I brew in my Keurig every morning!




I have been doing Insanity Max:30 for 6 weeks now and I REALLY love it. 


It's Shawn T again so that in itself makes me happy. It's hard and such a sweaty workout. No equipment needed which is nice and it's done in 30 minutes. 
I also just got Country Heat in the mail!! HA


I cannot wait to try it and die laughing at myself. It too requires no equipment and is 30 minutes. It's only a 30 day program SO I think I might actually try and follow the meal plan too just for fun and to kick off September with some healthy eating and getting out of the summer slump. Why is it when I am in a bikini the most is when I indulge the most. Not smart. ;)

PS. There are tons of programs on sale right now: 
Cize & Country for those who like to dance their workouts away
PiYo - mix between yoga and pilates
21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme


I got my Frock Box the other day and I was SUPER disappointed with it this time around. I have in my profile NO pants and that I like bright colors. THREE of my items are black (in the middle of summer) and they sent me an awful pair jeggings capris.  I am returning it all which is sad and think I may cancel for now.


Have a fabulous weekend!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Bex said...

Aren't those capri jeggings the WORST?! I got those too and the full length ones. The plaid shirt doesn't look bad, but it's def not a summer top.

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

If Insanity goes on sale ever let me know ;) I'm thinking I'll do Piyo next. My mom has it, I had no idea she bought it & got mad she didn't go through you lol.

Leslie said...

I got those jeggings too! SO SO bad! I was like what the heck are these and why would I even think about wearing them. My first two boxes were so disappointing and my third was okay but I am not sure it is worth continuing.
Ha ha - the Country Heat video's look fun at least :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I was thinking about getting the McD's coffee for the Keurig. I'm going to try it now!

Ugh my Frock Box this month was bad too :( I didn't even bother to take pictures, it's all going back. I'm giving it one more month.

I've heard good things about The Coup! I'm not sure my meat loving husband would want to try it though.