{Kristina Benson Art}

/
3 Comments
A girl can never have enough workout pants. Ever. I wear workout pants EVERY single day.
When I was contacted by Kristina from Kristina Benson Art about reviewing her products I was thrilled. I have been following her on Instagram for a while now and always thought what she did was so creative and beautiful. She turns her art pieces into wearable art!

Kristina is from Kamloops, British Columbia and is an artist, designer and creates each of her incredible pieces starting with a single brushstroke. Each design is unique, created from one of her original pieces of art and each piece has meaning and a whole lot of love behind it.
She completed her degree at Emily Carr University of Art + Design in Vancouver.

Her pieces are 100% made in Canada. Not only are they designed and sewn in Canada, the fabric is milled in Canada too. The fabric is eco-friendly and some of the nicest fabric I have own in workout gear.

I chose these Night capris and these Bike leggings and I really have to say photos do not do them justice. They are so much prettier and brighter in real life!



Her website is very user friendly and it's really easy to see her designs as well as many of the art pieces they were inspired by.

The artwork on these bike leggings is from a photo Kristina took while traveling in Belize.
A yellow cruiser bike.


I'm wearing a small in both pairs and they fit me really well but check out the size chart here before ordering. The leggings and capris are 88% polyester and 12% spandex. They are made of compression fit performance wear {milled in Montreal} that will not lose shape and the beautiful colors will not fade.


I really like the length of the capris as they aren't too short or "flood pant" length which often happens being on the shorter side. 




They are perfect for workouts, hikes, surf classes and walks with the kids - they have been put to use!




The leggings aren't way too long either, there is a bit of nice ruching at the bottom.


I've been wearing these leggings for running errands with the kids a lot in the mornings too both pairs are really comfortable.




^ perfect tee from Smithery Style

You MUST check our her new additions! These NEW Become, Within,  Movement, Surrender, Attract and Secret Sky pieces are just beautiful and so unique! I want them all. ;)
She painted all these new black and white ones using a feather as a brush! I know, she's so creative!






She also makes Kimonos as well in 2 different sizes!


Best little part of this blog post...
You can use code OURLIFEANDTIMES to get 15% off your order! And it's FREE shipping to Canada and the US.

Check out Kristina's story here and be sure to check her out on Facebook and Instagram!

I received these 2 pieces as a but opinions are 100% my honest opinions. :) LOVE them.

Related Posts

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yaaa! I'm so glad you love them! I LOVE my Serenity Pair as well and I'm seriously eyeing the new black and white ones she just made. Kristina and I used to work together years and years ago and she is the sweetest person ever :)

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

These are so nice and unique! They look great on you!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

These are beautiful! I LOVE the black pairs. So unique! I have to ask...see-through or good to go? ;)