{JORD}

/
2 Comments
Justin isn't a fancy guy and I mean that in the best way possible. His idea of the perfect day is going on a bike ride or a hike in the mountains. Then capping it off with a BBQ & beer on the deck or a date night at the pub. The second he walks in the door from work the suit comes off and the bike shorts and t-shirt go on. 


So when I was given the opportunity to review a watch from JORD {being the nice wife that I am} I knew these wood watches screamed Justin's name so I chose one for him. They are simple yet classy and super unique. Just like my husband.


I went with the Fieldcrest Dark Sandalwood watch as I love the dark wood, the simplicity of the face and the shape. It compliments his every day wear and also looks especially handsome with his dress shirts.






I was really impressed when the watch arrived. It came in a nice wooden box on a pretty little pillow and the watch itself is beautiful. I'm not going to lie - it made me {kinda} wish I had chosen one for myself. ;)



The watch is so light weight that I am sure it hardly feels like you are wearing one unlike some watches that are so huge and clunky.


What a stud right?! I'll let you guess how excited he was about me taking his photos. 





These would make such a unique gift for a birthday, graduation, wedding or the perfect addition to anyone's watch collection. I love how different they are from a typical silver or gold watch and there are so many to choose from. Every shade of wood, different face shapes and some with a nice pop of color too. If I were to chose another for Justin I would definitely go with this one HERE and for myself....this one HERE.

Now the best part is you can win a $75 e-voucher to use on the JORD site.
All you need to do is click HERE to enter! 
Plus you will get a $20 e-voucher just for entering. :)

Contest runs until 09/25 at 11:59pm.
 Until then Shop Men's Watches and Shop Women's Watches to scope out what you would choose if you win!

* Disclaimer: product was given to me in exchange for this post/review but all opinions are my own*



Luxury Wood Watch


Related Posts

2 comments:

Bex said...

I received the same watch for myself and I LOVE it. So gorgeous and versatile. Looks good on Justin!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Love that watch! Looks good on him ;)