{3 Little iitts}

/
0 Comments
Happy Friday! Pretty darn excited for this long weekend AND because Justin is now on holidays!
Now onto today's small shop feature that I am equally excited about. It's no real shock what my favorite animals are besides my Cruz. Sloths and hedgehogs. And while I make sure to own everything I can with those prints on them for the kids I have started finding some cool things with Justin's favorite animal. Sharks. So when I teamed up with this next shop I knew exactly what print to choose - even though it was a hard choice because their fabrics are unreal cool.
3 Little iitts is a shop from White Rock, BC full of modern & organic items - I am honestly mean full - they have got it all. All items are handmade in their in-home shop and include shorts, harem pants, rompers {for girls and boys}, hats, skirts, dresses, bunny huggs, tees and you bet much more.

This shop started when Phyllis {who is already an award winning designer for outdoor/indoor spaces in British Columbia} started designing and creating cool outfits for her grandson Severin. The positive response to his hip outfits led to Phyllis and Severin's Mom Spencer opening up this shop. Together they have designed the whole 3 Little iitts collection and let me tell you they are pretty talented and creative.

The ladies sent Ryder one of their 3 Little iitts Shark Rompers to show off and we love it. 
{Ryder is wearing a 9-12 month romper and definitely has room to grow - I need to remember when I order things that he is little even if in my mind he's huge! But no fret here, just means he can wear it longer ;)}


The fabric is so nice and thick and the colors are incredibly vibrant. White may not be best for my messy boy but it's nice to have something he can wear for dinner/ice cream dates or a special occasion. Plus the material will definitely hold up in the knees for our busy crawler.


The romper has snaps at the shoulder so it's super easy to put on and take off. What I love about the design is it is snug at the ankles so when I am changing his diaper {and he turns into a jumping bean} the entire romper doesn't come off.





I love the cute branding tag at the back {& when he sits like this - such a big boy}.







You can really tell the love and time these ladies put into their pieces. Every little seam and hem is perfect. As was my communication with them. They love what they do and want you to love it just as much. And we sure do.



^ moccs c/o Posh Panda



Be sure to check them out. They have so many great pieces for summer {like these Bison Harem shorts or this Mysa Organic tee} and tons to slowly roll us into fall {like this Maui Bunny Hug, these Bamboo Harem Pants or this adorable Okra dress} Plus they love to accommodate any wants/needs you have in the style department for your little ones.

Give them a follow on Facebook and Instagram as well! :)

Thank you again Phyllis & Spencer!

Related Posts

No comments: