{ThursdayThoughts}

/
7 Comments
I already wanted a do over of today by 10:30am. Delainey woke up on the wrong side of the bed times infinity. Cruz was a bully on our walk today and I almost left her in the ravine I was so mad at her. I don't know if Ryder is teething or what but the last 3 nights have been rough - to make matters worse I just get thinking too much while I am trying to get back to sleep so don't get back to sleep until he's up again. And when he's awake during the day he screams blue murder if I put him down. Thank goodness we had dance to get out of the house. I even let Delainey wear the most ridiculous outfit which included her pajama top because I was tired of reasoning with her.
Enough of that. Good thing they are ridiculously sweet and my most favorite.
Onto some random thoughts.

One of our neighbors sells Scentsy and gave me sample of this Counter Cleaner when I got some new bars and I feel the need to share how amazing it is. It has cleaned our glass shower door and shower like nothing has and we have tried some serious products in there as the last owners I don't think ever cleaned it. Same with the inside of our dishwasher. Amazing.




My brother rode a bull a few weeks ago.



21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme are on sale this month! This always makes me happy because they are great workouts for anyone. You can use no weights if you are a beginner and work up to weights. Or you can use heavy weights to make it harder or just get Extreme!
I also added a new coach to our team. It's a great gig even if you just want to benefit from the 25% off workout programs and Shakeology! Want to be a Beachbody Brand Rep or want more info just me know!



Preschool. {Gasp}
I am so torn about the fact she is ready for preschool. I know she will love it and will benefit from it socially but it takes away from my precious time with her on my days off! 
Thankfully it's only 2 days a week and one of them is my work day {hopefully}.
I looked at another one in our neighborhood yesterday and it just felt like the perfect fit. Never mind that our typically shy gal just trucked right in there to the play dough table and played with the other girls. Justin and I need to chat it over and make a decision asap.

And that's it.

Related Posts

7 comments:

Kaella Carr said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe preschool is right around the corner! I had a photo of London pop up in my memories from when we moved him out of the infant car seat and I can't believe it was THREE years ago!! Insane!! Have a great rest of your week/weekend! A zoo date sounds lovely! I'll let you know next time we'll be in the city :)

Leigh said...

Oh man, those days are the worst! Hopefully it got a bit better :) Craziness that she is going to be starting preschool soon

Ma and Pa said...

Oh my goodness! What a day. Good thing you have a lot of patience. Sounds like you needed all of it and more. Glad you are coming to the lake and we can help out and give you a bit of relief. And have a chat with Cruzie!!! What was that all about??

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I hope you had some wine handy! Those kind of days are no fun!
D will love preschool!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Sorry to hear you guys had a rough morning!! I hope that Ryder starts sleeping better soon. A friend of mine has a son that is turning 7 months this week and sleep as has been a struggle for them as he's teething, too. That's so tough on everyone! Have a great Friday!!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Some days they all have to misbehave! And not being able to go back to sleep after middle of the night wakeups are the WORST! I had some bad insomnia with Audrey. Hope this week has been better.

Which preschool did you pick? She will love it and this way you get a couple extra hours with JUST Ry!!! Will Debbie take her to preschool for you?

Katie said...

ahhhh those days are so so hard!!! i'm sorry! slightly good to know I'm not alone though!