{Curious Kenneth}

/
1 Comments

I love when Mother Natures decides almost every day is shorts weather that's why today I am thrilled to share this new shop with you called Curious Kenneth from beautiful Vancouver, BC.
Kim the owner, operator, sewer and sweet Mom behind this shop has great taste in prints, styles and details. Her love for sewing really show in her products. She carries a wide range products not just her incredibly adorable shorts she also makes leggingstops, harems and accessories.

She sent Delainey and Ryder each a pair of shorts to show off - along with a cute headband for Miss D that matches her {favorite} new shorts.




I love the branding. And his cute whale bum.


The shorts are made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton with eco-friendly water based dyes.



I love this whale fabric. It almost looks like they are painted in water color. Just so cute.



Ryder is wearing 6-12 months and they fit him really well with some room to grow but I love the fit on him - see sizing guide HERE.



Delainey chooses to wear these shorts A LOT! She's a real strawberry lover these days so I knew I made the right pick choosing these for her. They are so cute and cheery - just perfect for summer.


Delainey is wearing 2T-3T and they fit her great with again some room in the waist {my kids are both long and skinny waisted}.











Her fabrics are so soft and thick and the shorts are incredibly well made.
The Sharkies, West Coast Mountains & Watermelons are my new favorites. Be sure to go check her out.

Thank you again Kim!

Related Posts

1 comment:

Whitney Cowan said...

They look so cute and super comfy!!