{Bun Maternity: Take 2}

/
5 Comments

I worked with Bun Maternity a few months ago and I am excited to team up with them again and become a Bun Ambassador. 
Stylish and versatile nursing friendly clothes are definitely hard to come by and I love that these pieces are developed with just that in mind.

Bun sent me 3 items to share {& if you follow me on Instagram @ourlifeandtimes} you have the chance to win 2 tops - get over there STAT the hoodie giveaway ends soon!

First up is my new favorite go to top. Their Softie Nursing tee in grey. 


I love everything about this tee - it's length, cut, color and how easy it is to feed Ryder in. And the fabric doesn't get all stretched out at all and you wouldn't even know it's a nursing top - meaning I won't stop wearing it when Ryder is done nursing. ;)



This tee also comes in 9 other colors and they carry it in 3/4 length sleeve as well.


You just pull down the top layer and under that is their signature under panel that you lift up.


Next up is their Swing Tank in heather grey



I loved that this top is a high neck seeing as most nursing friendly tops are scoop neck. I also really like how it's nice and flowy yet a sleek fit.


This top has side nursing access - you pull the top layer to the side and there is the under panel you lift up. 


I love that this top can be dressed up or down super easily. I also wore it to Intellidance last week with my signature yoga pants. ;)


It comes in black, coral and black & white stripes!



And lastly they sent me another one of their amazing nursing hoodies in blue. This hoodie is their new material and it is even softer than the last hoodie they sent and a bit cozier too but still not too heavy.



I like the fit of these hoodies - they are more of a fitted and flattering hoodie.


They are a great length and also come in grey and black.


The hoodies have a simple snap and go design where you unsnap this crossed portion of fabric and then there is the genius under panel that covers your chest while nursing and then you simply snap it back up.



I am wearing a small in all 3 tops and everything I own from Bun Maternity washes really well and comes out like new.

You can shop online {they ship to the US & Canada} but there are also Canadian retailers that now carry Bun Maternity as well:
Posh Mommy - Calgary
Polite Society - Grande Prairie
Baby & Me - Calgary
Cravings - Saskatoon
Yo Mama Maternity - Edmonton

Be sure to check them out on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest too!

Thank you again Bun Maternity!

And thank you to my hubby for taking these photos for me. ;) And for hardly complaining at all and for not always cutting off my feet. ;)

Related Posts

5 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Love them all! Finding nursing friendly tops is hard! Love that second tank top!

Anonymous said...

Omg love the looks! So helpful in seeing different ways to wear this amazing nursing line :) You look beautiful!

Bex said...

Cute tops for sure. Wish I had something like this with Liam. Will definitely be sharing for my mama to be friends!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

LOVE those tanks!! Much better than any nursing shirts I ever found. If I ever need nursing tops again I will definitely be checking these out.

Katie said...

i want those!! nursing clothes are hard to find! so so cute!