{The Baby Niche}

/
2 Comments
I love Delainey's hair.
I hope this phase of screaming at the sight of me holding a brush or comb passes because I would love to get creative with her hair. But until then I will struggle with her every morning to comb it and then settle for her picking a hair clip. She has a very far part so a clip is usually our go to to keep her hair off her face.
Good thing she has a beautiful selective of clips and even more so now that I have found this awesome Canadian shop.


The Baby Niche is a sweet little shop run by a busy Mom of 3 little ones. Nysha lives on a beautiful acreage in Strathmore, Alberta and creates the cutest leather baby accessories - soother clips, hair bows and bow ties.
Nysha makes a variety of sizes and styles so there is something for every size of little girl and hair type.





Clearly she has so many options when it comes to style and color as well. Check them all out here.
Delainey has some of her bows and her knotted clips and we definitely love them and they are our go to clips for sure.

Baby Blue Mighty


^ Dusty Rose Mighty

^ Lilac Mighty 


Robin egg blue with shimmer Mighty


 Iridescent knot

^ Bubble gum little lulu



Blush Little Lulu



^ Grey knotted

These clips make her simple "hair down" request look so pretty and make me a little more ok with not being able to do fun things with it!
They are beautifully made and stay in Delainey's hair so well. Initially I thought with them being leather they may be heavy on Delainey's fine hair but they aren't at all. I love that they are something a little different and I can match them to her moccs and EVERY outfit! :)

You can shop over at The Baby Niche and get 25% off using the code ourlifeandtimes for the next week! Delainey is requesting of these adorable sparkle clips! :)

Thank you again Nysha.

Related Posts

2 comments:

Jennifer Golding said...

Have you tried a tangle teezer brush on D's hair? Still a brush, but more gentle on knots and bedhead. Long hair problems :)

Ashley said...

Thanks soo much for tagging me in this shops sale!! We got our first order and just made a second!! Lol! We love it!!!