{Nene & Bambino}

/
2 Comments
Today I get to share this adorable little shop called Nene and Bambino from Kelowna BC.
I LOVE accessories so it's only seems right that Delainey has started to get excited about them too.


Ivana the [ridiculously gorgeous] shop owner is a wife & mama to 2 kids and a pup! She makes adorable wooden camera toys, headbands, necklaces, pillows etc!


Ivana sent Delainey one of her colourful wooden bead necklaces and she has yet to take it off!


She honestly has added it to every outfit and I can't say I mind at all because it's really so cute and goes with everything. Maybe not her jammies but that's ok - she just loves it THAT much.









They are so simple and cute which is perfect for a toddler accessory! Plus she has so many color options and they'd make a great little gift!






You can shop and get 20% off in her shop using the code OURLIFEANDTIMES20 
Be sure to follow Nene & Bambino out on Instagram @nene.and.bambino and check my Instagram @ourlifeandtimes later today for a giveaway!

Related Posts

2 comments:

Bex said...

Oooooh I like the camera!!

DC Minute said...

I seriously could just eat her up. Tooooo cute!!! xoxo