{Au Fait Mama}

/
2 Comments

The shop I get to share today Au Fait Mama is created by a lovely Canadian Mom for other Moms. Joshana lives in north Vancouver and is the fashion designer behind all the pieces you see in her fabulous little shop.

After giving birth to her son she created this line of breastfeeding tops to allow Mom's to nurse without sacrificing their own personal style and comfort. She wanted to make the nursing process simple. 
Something really special about her pieces is that they work while you are pregnant, while you are nursing and beyond. 


Joshana sent me "The Nature Tank" in the light grey and navy stripe print and it has been in my weekly outfit line up since. I know I would have loved this as a maternity tank top and have no plans on retiring this top when Ryder finishes nursing either. 


To nurse you simply unhook your nursing bra and pull down the tank top and the tank will not lose it's shape and just bounces right back. 
I'm am guilty with doing this with tops that unfortunately do not bounce back so nicely so I can attest that this top does in fact still have a perfect neckline at the end of the day.





The bamboo jersey fabric is SO soft making the tank very comfortable. 
{I am wearing a size small}



This top is also long enough that I can dress it down with leggings {or workout pants}!


Not only does she carry tops {tanks, short sleeve & long sleeve} - she has some great simple dresses and this awesome nursing scarf. All pieces are perfect for busy Moms and getting on the floor with the kids.

You can shop on her site or check out the list of stores that carry her pieces to find one in your area.
Be sure to check them out on Facebook and Instagram as well.

Thank you Joshana!

Related Posts

2 comments:

Bex said...

Definitely a cute tank!

Katie said...

this is so cute! love that you can wear it different ways. and you look amazing! come train me :)