{Live Love North}

/
3 Comments
One of the things Justin and I had in common when we first started dating was we grew up doing a lot outside and loved the outdoors. Hikes, being at the lake, skating, skiing {I didn't say I always loved it. It's hard to be a skier when you don't like ice, steep, moguls and being cold right Mom and  Dad!} snowboarding, camping, bike rides - you get it. So we ended up doing a lot of these things in the beginning of our relationship together and have many memories out in the mountains from then and now. We've tried not to let the fact that I was pregnant or that we have kids now put a damper on that and thankfully we still get out to the mountains or the lake as much as we can.

This next Canadian shop I get to show off also shares that deep love for the great outdoors and it's written all over her designs.

The creator and designer for this shop Jessica {that beautiful mama you see above} lives in Prince George, BC with her with hubby and sweet daughter. All the artwork you see on her clothing is done by her and she hand screen prints all her pieces in her home using water-based, environmentally friendly ink.

Jessica's shop is full of tops with scenes from the great outdoors and I had a really hard time choosing my favorite. Jessica sent Delainey and I a Mommy & Me set of our choice.



I chose the Take a Hike tank in charcoal grey {size small} and went with a Let's Explore tee for Delainey in black {2T}. I really love that they are really similar but not identical!





Both tops are made on super soft American Apparel cotton. 
I really love the cut of my tank - it's a unisex tank that is loose, drapes nicely and is long in length.



{How funny is Cruz in these - looking exactly where I am looking! ha}





I love that her shirts are all really gender neutral and natural colors with seriously awesome yet simple outdoors inspired designs.


And if you're so inclined you can dress it up with a tutu :) because why not?!

^ slouchy beanie c/o 4Fold Threads


But seriously, I love Delainey's tee. It goes with anything and right now we can layer it over a long sleeve if it's a bit chilly!


I just adore all of her designs - like this Under the Stars tee or this Cabin on the Lake one. She has a great option for a set of 3 tops where you choose the colors, designs and size of each {mix & match} - one can even be for Mom or Dad! I can't wait to wear these out to the mountain this spring and summer. I'm thinking Ryder may need one. :)

Now you can shop and get 10% off your order using code OLT10 it will be active for 1 week!

Be sure to follow Love Love North on:
Instagram @livelovenorth

Thank you again Jessica!

Related Posts

3 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

I love this shop, I was just checking it out earlier today. So tempting!

Leigh said...

Love these! Were you wearing one on the weekend? I meant to say something if you were :)

Bex said...

So cute. You're bad for the wallet lol