{current small Canadian shop love}

/
3 Comments
I have been lucky to find some amazing Canadian shops lately. Mainly for Ryder but also a few for Delainey and myself. Shopping small is the way to go. These shop owners bust their butts to make incredibly unique quality items from their homes all while often working another job or having a busy family to look after too. I love showing off Canadian made goods, avoiding that American dollar, supporting our economy and hello cheap shipping! Plus these amazing women truly love what they do and you can tell in their product and by their customer service {they are the nicest ladies}.

The Little Moore Shop is a shop I featured a while back when Ryder rocked the sweet hedgehog leggings from her shop that I sadly had to pack away. :(


Thankfully we have a new pair of leggings from her shop that we love just as much.


^ Geo Triangles leggings in 6-12 months. I love how everything in her shop is very monochrome so it goes with every outfit. 



His batmask razor back romper is from her shop too. I have been waiting oh so patiently for a warm day for him to try this awesome little number out! And of course take a matchy photo with his sister in her bat mask pants - Jamie knows me well!


We initially won one of her bow ties on Instagram and fell in love. Let's be honest - they are the hair bow for my little boy. Give me all the bow ties!! And Ryder just pulls them off perfectly I think.


Julia sent Ryder her 2 new spring bowties in grey dot & speckled rock here he is modeling the speckled rock {more photos in his 6 month post next week!}


He's wearing the grey dot in the group photo below and again you'll see more next week when I share the photos Whit took. :)

She also included this treat for Delainey - a sweet grey and white striped kidfinity scarf in Little Grey. It's so soft and just the cutest addition to any outfit.


She also makes adorable cabin booties!
{Get 20% off your order at Will&Co using code OURLIFEANDTIMES until the 30th of April}

All the moccs you see in this post come from Posh Panda. I love her moccs, they are so soft and really fit Ryder's feet perfectly. Kayla has a pretty new website up and running and just changed her mocc design a touch to fit all babes and kids feet even better!




 Last but certainly not least is Urban Cowgirl & Co
I finally ordered Delainey and I matching kimonos from her after lusting after everything in Linnden's shop for months. First was her scarves, then her hair accessories, THEN her tanks and kids tees and then came the kimonos and I am obsessed with ours. It's so light, comfy and the perfect design - like wearing your favorite t-shirt. 


PS. She has MORE kimonos coming out TOMORROW!

Now go shop Canadian! 
And all you American's all the prices are in Canadian so you guys get an even better deal!

Related Posts

3 comments:

Whitney Cowan said...

I'm obsessed with Urban Cowgirl & Co. I get my kimono I think tomorrow it's supposed to be here and I can't wait!! Thanks a lot, you stinker! My bank account blames you and all your shops!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

I've been thinking about getting one of her kimonos!! Love the matching!

Love the little pants on Ryder!! I wish I could still get Leo to wear those colours but they would get dirty so fast so I've stopped buying light bottoms :(

The bow ties kill me!!

Tawnya Faust said...

Love all of these shops, I really need to get B a pair of boots from Posh Panda, I just love how they look and I saw her at a show a couple of weeks ago and the quality of her moccs look amazing! I also love any and all bow ties, definitely the hair bows for boys! Ryder is definitely rocking his Will & co. bowtie! XO