{6 months}

/
10 Comments
Well our Ry guy is 6 months old tomorrow and it kind of boggles my mind. It seems like I was just beaming with excitement about being newly pregnant again but at the same time I can hardly remember life without Ryder. He's just such the perfect addition to our family and we could not be luckier to have been chosen to parent these 2 kids. 

Whit took a few photos for me on one of our play dates a few weeks ago {pre-hair cuts!} and I am so thankful for them. {She took some of Delainey when she was 6 months as well}. 

PS. Trust me I know how lucky I am to have Whit as not only my best friend but the best photographer out there and always willing to take photos for me. 

I was more than excited to have an updated photo of myself with these two!







^ Clip c/o A Bundle o' Bows from Lethbridge, our Kimonos are from Urban Cowgirl








Bow tie c/o Will&Co, Shirt: Joe Fresh


 Now I want the next 6 months to slow down a little because I can hardly think about going back to work part time yet as I can't even express how much I enjoy my days at home with our 3. 
I love my job but love THIS job so much more.
Thank you again Whit! She knows all too well one of my love languages is photos! 
xoxo

Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

LOVE all of them!

Stacy said...

Love the pics - your kids are photogenic ALL THE TIME!

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Beautiful! You are all so photogenic. I can't believe he's six months already!

Ashley said...

I hardly remember that age!!!! Soo cute!! Those cheeks!!! Where the heck has time gone? And better yet, why does it have to go soo quickly??!! Lol

Katie said...

he is adorable!!! and you are beautiful. love these pictures!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

6 months already?! It seems like yesterday you and your belly were crawling through the foam pit at gymnastics! Hahaha!! ;) And yes, you are so incredibly lucky to have a good friend that is also a photographer! This is my dream haha! Are you going back to work on the same schedule as before?

Ma said...

Love him and his big sister SO much. Not sure how 6 months just flew by?! Crazy!!

Jen Linton said...

I'd kill for some great photos of our fam, lucky you!!

Whitney Cowan said...

Love you guys and you're way too sweet to me ;) xox

Tawnya Faust said...

I can't believe he's already 6 months and my little one is just behind him!! It makes me a little sad!