{Wednesday-ing}

/
6 Comments
{visiting}
We went to hangout with one of my girlfriends today who is on bed rest trying to keep her eager baby IN. Fingers crossed a few more weeks!

{wondering}
If this little man is going through a growth spurt or what. He's been up more lately than when he was a wee babe. This photo was taken during the day. When he's tired from being up all night. ;) 


{loving}
How much these two love each other. Even though Ryder is giving me the "help me Mom" look. 
His face lights up when he sees Delainey.



\


{working out}
Focus T25. I just love this workout so much. I'm so excited to get through Beta and start with Gamma and then move on to 22 Hard Corps. So excited. The end.

{hoping}
Delainey decides to nap for me this week sometime. I am tired so a few minutes to myself without her banging on her door trying to break it down would be a real treat. Wishful thinking I know.

{thinking}
How much I love this bikini but how in reality it will never fit me. I bought it when I was pregnant with Ryder {first mistake} online {second mistake} and you had to buy a small, medium or large {that's stupid}. Either way it watches me workout every day and I think it hope I can wear it some day too. ;)


{not joking}

Delainey clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed yesterday and some of the things that put her into full meltdown mode were more than comical. I hated laughing at her but seriously. Being 2 is hard.
Thankfully the sun came out for our afternoon walk so she could chase Cruz and see her awesome smile despite the hard day we had.


{library-ing}

She loves the library and everything about it. This huge chess set they have in there, the computer, checking the books out, getting a sticker, filling her bag with books..loves it all. Yesterday she totally lucked out too. Books included: Gymnastics, Hockey, Bikes, Daniel Tiger, Olivia, Caillou, Dad and baths - so many of her favorite things! She was pumped.


{laughing}
I found Elmo like this the other day {in the garbage can} and asked Delainey what he was doing and she said he was going potty.


{quoting}

Related Posts

6 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

The top photo looks a lot like D as a baby! The photos of them melt my heart, so cute :)
Oh man, the cup thing is too true! I started an update post on Avery and talked about that exact thing, they know what they want, when they want it and how for .2 seconds then it might change ;)

Ashley said...

That quote is soo true about ruining a toddlers day!! Silly kiddos!! Hoping for naps, I know it's something I'm cherishing lately!! Crazy how much Ryder is looking like D!! If I know you at all- you will fit into that swim suit!! Hopefully the sleep fairy visits soon!! Good luck mama!!

Leigh said...

Sending sleepy thoughts your way! I found the 4 month age very tiring as Amelia was up a lot during the night and napped crappy during the day. Hope it passes quickly!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Hahaha this post totally made me chuckle. I've actually started writing down things that make Sully lose his sh*t over because you really just have to be able to laugh about (since I'm quite certain drinking at 10am is frowned upon ;) )

And your thoughts on ordering a bikini online - haha! That's brave! It's SO pretty though! See you tomorrow! :)

Nikki said...

The two of them together so stinkin cute! And I can totally relate to the wrong color cup situation. That bikini is adorable! Never say never!

Whit said...

hahaha I love your quote about coloured cups and Elmo looks like he may need a new technique to going to the potty, haha! Wishing you so much sleep@ night and nap times it's not even funny ;) Been there. xox