{Happy Easter}

/
6 Comments
 When Delainey celebrated her first Easter I took some photos so I knew I wanted to try a few with Mister Ryder. Just for fun let's look back at Miss D!









^ My Mom made this hat along with the one below. 
{Delainey is 1 month older than Ryder is in these photos}

And now onto our Ryder. And of course some Delainey appearances.






"What do you mean you want me to wear my sisters hand me down bunny hat Mom...?"



"Ok fine I'll give you a little grin"




Asking Delainey to come play on the bed with the eggs to take a few photos was a piece of cake. She just LOVES Easter Eggs and was so excited. These photos were all her just being goofy and I LOVE them so much.









Oh boy I love them. Have a lovely Easter every one and enjoy lots and lots of Mini Eggs.
xo

Related Posts

6 comments:

Ma and Pa said...

These two just melt our hearts. ����
I need to go buy some mini eggs!!!

Bex said...

So cute!!

Nikki said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Happy Easter!

Gabriella said...

Adorable! Happy Easter! Hope you guys had a fun day!

Jen Linton said...

Great pics!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Such cute photos!!! Where did you get the shiny eggs from?