{Bear and Roo}

/
4 Comments
Comfy clothes are one of my favorite things. The moment in my day when I can go from real clothes {or lets be honest - workout clothes} to even comfier clothes is the best. 
So cute, trendy comfy clothes for my kids are also one of my favorite things - hence why I am just loving everything in this next shop I get to share with you called Bear and Roo
Jen is a mama of 2 adorable kiddos, lives Saskatchewan and makes all these adorable items herself. 

Her shop is full of the cutest hoodiesbottomsdressesleggings & haremsnight time & accessories you can imagine.

Jen sent Ryder a pair of her Skinny Sweats in Heathered Ocean and I just adore them already.

She makes her items from 0-3 months all the way up to 7T





Ryder is wearing size 3-6 months but you can find the size chart HERE.


Something I love about these sweats is they have a roll down waist as well as roll up cuffs so they can grow with the kids. And they are awesome when you are "baby wearing" in a carrier - their pants are always too short! Not with these, you just roll down the cuff!



I think Ryder knows he looks super cute in them! :)




You can also choose what color cuff you'd like on your sweats - she has so many options! 




^ cozy slippers c/o Parker & Posie

Clearly we love them. They fit perfect, are comfy, cozy and so incredibly well made. They even have a cute little tag with a BEAR and a kangaROO on it. {PS. Her shop is named after her kids! Love that.}

She also makes her items in mamas {women's} sizes too! I am eyeing up her skinny sweats and this awesome hoodie
Or matching sweats and hoodies for Ryder and Delainey. And me. ;)

Now guys can shop and get your comfy on using the code OURLIFEANDTIMES and get 15% off your entire order!
{Reminder to you American's - that's like 45% off for you!!}

Be sure to check out the Ready to Ship and Sale section too!
And be sure to follow them on Instagram if you want to be tempted to place a daily order! ;)

Thank you so much Jen!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

Did I ever tell you that you make me spend too much money? haha Kidding ;) I love these sweats and want some for myself haha. Going to check out her shop!

Bex said...

I agree. You make it so hard not to buy all the things lol I def want some of those pants for myself :p

Leigh said...

Super cute!

Christy said...

omg those pants are adorable! and they look so comfy!