{week + end rewind}

/
9 Comments
Happy Monday! We had a busy but great week and weekend! Plus the weather was so nice!
Monday we took a trip to Costco and I had dinner with my girlfriends. We went to Posto Pizzeria and the pizza and salads were amazing! I would definitely go back.

Tuesday we went to my work to visit. Delainey was disappointed when we got there as she thought Daddy would be there because HE goes to work...whoops. She was shy of course while we were there but it was so good to see the staff and students and they of course loved the kids! 

Someone didn't want to nap...until it was time for our walk! So we did an extra long walk as the two slept.




We painted snow. It was fun for 10 minutes and then on to the next activity.


Wednesday we met up with Christy and Ellie at the South Library. They have an awesome kids portion of the library and Delainey thoroughly enjoyed herself. Ryder and Ellie enjoyed looking at each other. :) Ellie is 20 weeks old. Christy and I were able to chat over the coffees she treated us to.



He's like his Mama loves laying in the sun.


Wednesday night Delainey had her weekly sleepover with Ma & Pa. She starts asking to go to their house by 8am every day pretty much. :)

I picked her up to go to Gymnastics and dropped Ryder off! :)
Uncle Jeff surprised Delainey and showed up at Gymnastics. She was so excited to see him and kept giggling. Even on our potty break before class she was "I go back and see Uncle Jeff NOW".



Uncle Jeff getting Delainey to do something just a bit more advanced on everything. 



I was feeding Ryder and found Delainey in bed reading.


Beautiful {yet icy in areas} ravine walks.


First time in months Delainey has wanted to get out and walk! With Kaya of course.



She is the sweetest with Kaya. Talks to her all day long. She was letting her walk and telling her to be careful and watch where she is walking...



Friday we made some crock pot apples {Thank you Jen for the idea}. They are delicious!


We tackled baths. I kinda love getting them dressed in the morning. So silly but it amuses me. All layed out on the bed for post bath. :)


His hair before it starts creeping up into crazy land.


The calm post bath.


That morning we went to check out the brand new Loblaw City Market right by us. It's SO pretty and fancy. 


Delainey enjoyed all the delicious samples {she drank her weight at the juice bar {all freshly pressed!} & the Italian model I mean man making home made pasta while serenading me singing in Italian was also a hit. ;)

 And there was Fiasco Gelato. Day made. And the smart guy giving out samples asked if Ryder wanted one. Yes yes he does. ;)



 Lunch time date. He's kinda cute.


Post walk in his cute hate Christy made him!


Saturday Delainey got a little package in the mail from GG. 4 cute finger puppets that she just loves to show Ryder and put them all on at once.



My handsome boys.


Someone else loves the nursing pillow! Rough life for a dog.


Saturday night Gramma Debbie came over to spend time with the kids while we snuck out for dinner to Milestones and then my genius husband took me to the watering whole for their mud pie. What baby weight?

 While we got ready...


 We were home to put Delainey to bed and then watched some shows on the PVR.
Goofy boy waiting for his bedtime snack!


 I love how she crosses her legs like this when reading or hanging out.


Sunday was my Dad's birthday!!! That night we headed to Jeff & Jolie's for dinner to celebrate both his and Uncle Ken's. We had a delicious dinner and good visit as always. 


And just like that it was bed time.

Related Posts

9 comments:

Jen Linton said...

I love his pre-crazy bath hair! I would have loved to go out more, but the dang ICE!! Too scary for my liking

Amber said...

Oh that picture of her in bed reading is just too sweet! She looks so grown up and like a little teenager. Looks like you guys don't have too much snow in Calgary, that's nice!! It has been melting here but things have been super icy which isn't fun!

Natasha S said...

Where did you get your shopping cart cover? I have been on the hunt for one and yours is adorable! Thanks!

Stacy said...

I know I say it all the time but I love Ryder's hair...his crazy hair (his calm after bath hair is cute too) LOL

Bex said...

I love how excited D is to see her uncle. SO cute.
Also, that camera shirt!!!!!! Where from? I think Liam needs it.
That grocery store looks amazing. Is it more expensive?

Leigh said...

That's so awesome that Jeff came to gymnastics! Makes me wish my brothers lived here. The painting of the snow idea is fun

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Ryder looks soooo big next to that other baby! He just looks so long! Looks like you guys had a great week/weekend. How awesome that Jeff came to gymnastics. What a sweet uncle. :)

Gabriella said...

Painting in the snow looks so fun! And again D and Uncle Jeff are so cute together. It is adorable how much she loves him! The picture of Ryder and D in the pillows is so precious!

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Oooh I didn't know we had a Loblaw's City Market here!! There was one right by my sister's place in North Van and I was in love, lol! (Except, North Van grocery prices very silly expensive!).