{The Sweet Life}

/
7 Comments
Sleep. It's something you rarely talk about until you are a parent that's for sure. Then most of the time it's one of the first things you get asked about. And then when they are finally sleeping well you don't want to talk about it and jinx it!
Well I have this adorable Canadian shop to share with you that has tees perfect for kidlets who are night time partiers or nap fighters. 
Jennifer is the beautiful mama and wife behind The Sweet Life and creates her pieces right from her home in Coquitlam, BC!

Jennifer sent us these awesome #teamnosleep raglans and they couldn't have come at a better time. I can't complain as both Ryder and Delainey sleep great at night {now}. But for some reason Delainey currently isn't wanting to nap AT ALL and with Ryder being awake a lot more during the day it seems like there isn't a moment of quiet and then when there is briefly- Delainey usually goes in with kisses to disrupt that quiet. :)





These are printed on American Apparel shirts and are 3/4 length sleeves. They are great quality and have already been washed a few times and the text hasn't faded at all.
Ryder is wearing 3-6 months and Delainey is wearing 2T.






  These tops also come with pink sleeves and are on sale right now too!


I love babies in raglan tees so I was so excited when these came in Ryder's size too. So darn cute.




And matching - be still my mama heart! :)


This photo was on Saturday when Daddy was napping, Delainey was chatting away in her bed NOT napping and this one was WIDE awake.
I once saw a saying that said something like "I don't want to sleep like a baby I just wanted to sleep like my husband" - Amen. 





And soon big sister joined us in the bed room.



The Sweet Life also has some great ladies apparel like this I Dream In Cake tee {$10}or tank {$14}, along with adorable baby items like this Cakelet onesie and this tee for babes or toddlers that says All you need is Love & Cake. LOVE it all. 

Now you can shop and get 10% off your order using the code OURLIFEANDTIMES

Be sure to follow The Sweet Life on:
And check out her Winter Clearance Section!

Thank you again Jennifer!
#thesweetlife

Related Posts

7 comments:

Jen Linton said...

I just saw that same saying the other day too! And what the heck is with husbands getting naps?!! Not cool.

Bex said...

You seriously have the cutest kids. Cute shirts for sure. I could have put one on Liam today since he came into my room at 5:30. He made up for it when he curled up in my bed with his cow and his pup and said, "I'm just so happy to be with you". <3

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Cute kids. The shirts are cute but I don't "like" them! Leo seems to be on the "no sleep" train lately, due to his cold I hope. 5am wakeup today, like WTH kid! I'm all over the "sleep like a husband" train. J sleeps through everything.

P. Jeanne said...

Those tee's are adorable! I totally agree about not wanting to jinx it when they're sleeping haha ;)

Leigh said...

Super cute shirts and models :)

Brie @ A Slice of Brie said...

Ha! These shirts are awesome! Or #teamnonaps would be appropriate too ;)

Whit said...

I love raglan in general!! So cute!! xox