{The Little Moore Shop}

/
6 Comments
I think by now my love for anything hedgehog {& sloths} is pretty apparent. So when found an awesome Canadian shop that made the cutest hedgehog leggings {along with other amazing prints} I just had to share. It helps that I personally think Ryder looks adorable in them. ;)



Jamie is a Mom to 3 beautiful kids, lives with her hubby in Surrey, BC and runs her own shop called The Little Moore Shop. I love the monochromatic look of her prints - I could add every single print to Delainey and Ryder's wardrobe. 


Jamie sent Ryder a pair of her hedgehog leggings and they are easily our favorite pants on him{she also makes harem pants that are just as cute}!



They are made of really nice thick 100% organic cotton and so incredible well made.


We went with the 0-6 month size and they fit him perfectly with room to grow.
She makes toddler sizes too! Meaning Delainey could match...



PS. I gave him a hair cut today because ^^^^ WHOA.

I love the cute little branding tags she has on them too.



 moccs: minimocs, bibdana c/o: Bean and Boo

They seriously go with every outfit so it's kinda hard not to put him in them every darn day! :)





Now you guys can get your shop on and use code LMS10 for 10% off your order!

Thank you again Jamie! I LOVE love LOVE your leggings. I hope he never ever grows out of them.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Lindsey (a running tale) said...

SO cute all of it!! I love those shirts too. I will check out the shop :)

Bex said...

Adorable. Those shirts are so awesome.

Ashley said...

Everynow and then I see soo much Delainey in him - I think the smirk lol. His first hair cut already!!! Those pants are too cute!!! I'm trying to hold off until I know what this baby is haha.

Kristin said...

SO DANG CUTE!!!!!!

Leigh said...

Love those pants and the models :)

Katie said...

so so cute!!!